Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....

Default Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....

This site already asks for your favorite Chief of all time, which mine like others is Derrick Thomas. How about your least favorite?

My least favorite arrived in KC and did his press conference with a Cleveland Indian hat! Still cant believe that, plus he had LEFT THE BUILDING with an injury for 8 weeks allowing another QB to go 7-1 as a starter and get us home field throughout the playoffs. Then that cold winters day at Arrowhead we fans witnessed one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time when they started this ex niner and he played horrible and we lost. I dont think I have to say the name...

By far my most hated Chiefs players are Elivs Grbac and Steve Bono, I cringe and get goosebumps whenever I hear their names spoken

Quote Originally Posted by DynastyTalk View Post
    By far my most hated Chiefs players are Elivs Grbac and Steve Bono, I cringe and get goosebumps whenever I hear their names spoken
    What did they do?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    What did they do?
    nothing thats the point. They got paid and did very very little. and Elvis cost us Rich Gannon who went on the be an NFL mvp.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    WOW where did you get that??

Unless you drew that yourself?
    Haha no, I don't have the skill nor patience to do something like that. I think I googled "facepalm text" or something like that. I had previously seen it on another forum I frequent.

Every player mentioned in this thread is deserving of being a least favorite, no doubt!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    nothing thats the point. They got paid and did very very little. and Elvis cost us Rich Gannon who went on the be an NFL mvp.
    I don't know that Elvis cost us Rich Gannon...that was more the fault of CP and Schotty. Oh, and not only did Rich Gannon go on to be an NFL MVP, he went on to take our much despised rival Raiders to the Super Bowl!

Had he been given the opportunity in 1997 to continue leading the Chiefs as QB in the playoffs...likely would've taken us to the Super Bowl!

Another one of those CP mistakes, of which left a scar!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would tell you, but I refuse to type the name Lin Elliot.
    I'm sure you hate him as much as I Chiefster ... so even though you're joking - I can't forgive you for typing his name. We could have won the superbowl that year! ... arghhhhh! such a great defense we had

I have not seen Carl's name to much in this list. He was a Chiefs more so than many of the others mentioned and he mad plenty bad moves that most people in here hate him. I believe to this day he is the reason Elvis was put in over Gannon and he is the reason Allen is now a Viking just to name two.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I have not seen Carl's name to much in this list. He was a Chiefs more so than many of the others mentioned and he mad plenty bad moves that most people in here hate him. I believe to this day he is the reason Elvis was put in over Gannon and he is the reason Allen is now a Viking just to name two.
    Carl is near the tops on my list as well there are alot of people on this list. Carl is the main reason that we have been in the shape that we have been in. I do not miss him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would tell you, but I refuse to type the name Lin Elliot.
    Yes!! Let the hate flow through you!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast