Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 111

Thread: Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....


    0 Not allowed!
    This site already asks for your favorite Chief of all time, which mine like others is Derrick Thomas. How about your least favorite?

    My least favorite arrived in KC and did his press conference with a Cleveland Indian hat! Still cant believe that, plus he had LEFT THE BUILDING with an injury for 8 weeks allowing another QB to go 7-1 as a starter and get us home field throughout the playoffs. Then that cold winters day at Arrowhead we fans witnessed one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time when they started this ex niner and he played horrible and we lost. I dont think I have to say the name...

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Lake Ozark, MO
    Posts
    1,787
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Larry Johnson....

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Probably,

    Elvis Grbak
    Steve Bono - what is it with this anyway, we got Montana, did we think the 49ers had some sort of good QB eyesite or something?
    Herm Edwards
    Paul "Can't" Hackett
    And a kicker who will remain nameless!


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    2,242
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    CARL PETERSON!!!! He screwed up our Chiefs!!!

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    CARL PETERSON!!!! He screwed up our Chiefs!!!
    yeah, i agree with this

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Larry women beater Johnson
    That dam kicker Herm waisted a draft pick on.
    Ryan Simms

    Wallace Gillberry, pretty much he cost us the game against the raiders, I know everyone thinks it was Cassels fault, and Haleys too....but he dove on the QB who was down. All he had to do was tag him and then there would of been no flag, not that I agree with the flag but I can't blame the ref for throwing the flag.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #16
    Member Since
    May 2009
    Location
    Prior Lake, MN
    Posts
    148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Wallace Gillberry, pretty much he cost us the game against the raiders, I know everyone thinks it was Cassels fault, and Haleys too....but he dove on the QB who was down. All he had to do was tag him and then there would of been no flag, not that I agree with the flag but I can't blame the ref for throwing the flag.
    I've watched this play over and over. I'm having trouble understanding the total logic for throwing a flag on this one. The QB didn't 'slide' and then get hit by our guys, he basically tripped........ therefore he is not 'down' like he is when they slide feet first. I know the league is trying to protect the quarterbacks, but this was a 'ballcarrier' that fell 'headfirst' and wasn't down by contact yet.

    I see nothing wrong with what our guys did.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    I've watched this play over and over. I'm having trouble understanding the total logic for throwing a flag on this one. The QB didn't 'slide' and then get hit by our guys, he basically tripped........ therefore he is not 'down' like he is when they slide feet first. I know the league is trying to protect the quarterbacks, but this was a 'ballcarrier' that fell 'headfirst' and wasn't down by contact yet.

    I see nothing wrong with what our guys did.
    It was a bad call, but dam, don't make it look like a unnecessary roughness.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    I've watched this play over and over. I'm having trouble understanding the total logic for throwing a flag on this one. The QB didn't 'slide' and then get hit by our guys, he basically tripped........ therefore he is not 'down' like he is when they slide feet first. I know the league is trying to protect the quarterbacks, but this was a 'ballcarrier' that fell 'headfirst' and wasn't down by contact yet.

    I see nothing wrong with what our guys did.
    Well when you consider all you have to do is tag the guy when he is down, any contact against a guy who is clearly on the ground is going to get called. When a QB slides feet first, it is supposed to be the same thing.

    In this case, we had not one, but two guys jump on top of him when all it took was a pair of hands. There could have been an argument made about the first guy hitting him, and that would likely have not been called, but the minute the other guy jumped in, it was going to get called.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,164
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 476
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    First off I confess to being a clevland indain fan so that showing up in an indian hat did not piss me off Please be gentel with the hate mail!!!!!!!! GO TRIBE!!!!!!! thats right i said it.

    1. THE NAMELESS KICKER MISSING 3 field goals in a playoff game is the easiest way to get on my bad list
    2. Elvis grbac what a waste and worst part is the chiefs lost Rich Gannon over it.
    3. Eric Warfield the guy could not play corner man he was awful
    4 herm edwards I would gladly spend the jail time for strangleing that man.
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    First off I confess to being a clevland indain fan so that showing up in an indian hat did not piss me off Please be gentel with the hate mail!!!!!!!! GO TRIBE!!!!!!! thats right i said it.

    1. THE NAMELESS KICKER MISSING 3 field goals in a playoff game is the easiest way to get on my bad list
    2. Elvis grbac what a waste and worst part is the chiefs lost Rich Gannon over it.
    3. Eric Warfield the guy could not play corner man he was awful
    4 herm edwards I would gladly spend the jail time for strangleing that man.
    GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

    First off


    You say that, and I thought about saying that too, but he had quite a few picks in his days here. He was just VERY inconsistante.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 10:13 PM
  2. Favorite Music?
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:42 PM
  3. My new favorite commerical
    By Coach in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 10:54 AM
  4. What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 02:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •