Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....

Default Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....

This site already asks for your favorite Chief of all time, which mine like others is Derrick Thomas. How about your least favorite?

My least favorite arrived in KC and did his press conference with a Cleveland Indian hat! Still cant believe that, plus he had LEFT THE BUILDING with an injury for 8 weeks allowing another QB to go 7-1 as a starter and get us home field throughout the playoffs. Then that cold winters day at Arrowhead we fans witnessed one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time when they started this ex niner and he played horrible and we lost. I dont think I have to say the name...

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    This site already asks for your favorite Chief of all time, which mine like others is Derrick Thomas. How about your least favorite?

My least favorite arrived in KC and did his press conference with a Cleveland Indian hat! Still cant believe that, plus he had LEFT THE BUILDING with an injury for 8 weeks allowing another QB to go 7-1 as a starter and get us home field throughout the playoffs. Then that cold winters day at Arrowhead we fans witnessed one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time when they started this ex niner and he played horrible and we lost. I dont think I have to say the name...
    At first thought I was going to say Herm or LJ. I had purged Lin Idiot from my memory.

I recall listening to the old KY102 the day after that game. The DJ came on and said, "folks the Lin Elliot that is listed in the phone book is not the same Lin Elliot that plays for the Chiefs. The Lin Elliot listed in the phone book called the station and asked that we make this announcement. His family is scared due to the nature of the phone calls they've been receiving."

Just out of curiosity, I Wiki'd Lin Elliott. He is now an investment banker in Waco, Texas.

I wish someone would do an interview with this guy. I often wonder if he still finds himself waking up in a cold sweat thinking about the Colts game.

At least he didn't turn into a psychopathic transsexual, I guess. (100 points if you get that reference, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Just out of curiosity, I Wiki'd Lin Elliott. He is now an investment banker in Waco, Texas.

I wish someone would do an interview with this guy. I often wonder if he still finds himself waking up in a cold sweat thinking about the Colts game.

At least he didn't turn into a psychopathic transsexual, I guess. (100 points if you get that reference, btw)
    Laces Out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Remember when Bono ran for that touchdown. I think against the cards,cant remember for sure. Just remember him taking off (long run) and i came back hour latter and he still was running
    I remember that, he was rambling down field all by himself, then Joe Valerio appears on screen out of nowhere. A fricking backup tackle caught up to him

Justin Medlock. Yeah he was only a Chief for one game but I was at that one game and I'm still mad at him for missing those kicks. Oh well..

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Justin Medlock. Yeah he was only a Chief for one game but I was at that one game and I'm still mad at him for missing those kicks. Oh well..
    I'm more upset about the waste of a 5th round pick on him. Lasted all of 1 game.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I'm more upset about the waste of a 5th round pick on him. Lasted all of 1 game.
    Anther Brillent decsion by herm and carl. Man am I glad they are gone.

Larry Johnson. He gave up on us after we gave him everything.

2007 and 2008 coaching staff along with carl Peterson

Elliot is my first choice.. bur Herman Edwards is very VERY close.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast