Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics Tailgating w/YZILLA & friends 9/20 & more!

Default Pics Tailgating w/YZILLA & friends 9/20 & more!

First, I need to give a HUGE thanks to YZILLA for inviting me to join him & his friends at Sunday's Home Opener against the Raiders. My son in law came with me, and everyone was GREAT with welcoming us, and we had a blast! I wish I could afford to attend every home game & tailgate with ChiefsCrowd members!

I'm anxiously awaiting the 12/6 game for more tailgating!

Hopefully sooner rather than later, the Chiefs will have it together and finish with a WIN on 12/6 against the Donkeys!! I really had high hopes against the Raiders, and we looked good in many ways. I definitely shed some red & gold tears inside my heart with the loss.

I'm a part time writer/storyteller, so please have patience with me as I move along here, haha.

We arrived at Arrowhead later than
    planned...should've arrived by 9:30, but ran into one lane road construction on the two lane hwy over to I-29, then more one lane construction on I-29...bumper to bumper snail traffic. We lost a good 45 minutes due to construction. We arrived around 10:45, but at least were able to have some time tailgating before & a bit after the game too.

The only part of tailgating that was not enjoyable...was after the game. Raiders fans of course were gloating among us sad & disappointed Chiefs fans. :(

Also, somewhere along the walk back to the parking lot...I stepped in doggie poop! YUCK! On our way home the truck sorta started smelling. At first I thought my son in law had gas issues, haha. NOPE! We discovered it was dog poop on the bottom of my Chiefs tennis shoes! We stopped at a convenience store so I could clean it off. I had enough beer I laughed about it though!

Here are my pics below. I'm not sure how to do the Photobucket link, as I've never done it that way before. I'm going to do post more than one reply as I go along, because I have a couple little stories to tell along with some of the pics, haha.

I'm not sure who the Chiefs fan is in the pic below I'm standing beside, he was with another group we saw as we walked to the stadium, but I love his Chief's get up & wanted a pic! LOL I want a headdress too! He told me it was made by Pawnee Tribe artisians. I'm part Shawnee and Cree, so it would be really cool if I could find artisians within one of my Native Tribes to make one for me someday!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I cannot wait to tailgate with you Connie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I cannot wait to tailgate with you Connie!!!
    Cool! Are you gonna be tailgating at the 12/6 Game? That's my next one! YEEHAW!!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    YZILLA took me to my first real tailgate too. The first time I went I wandered aroudn the parking lot, but then I got to party a couple fo times with the big man and now I dont ever want to go without him!!
    YZILLA mentioned you Canada in conversation while we were together tailgating, and he spoke very highly of you. It was easy to see that you & he were great friends. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Cool! Are you gonna be tailgating at the 12/6 Game? That's my next one! YEEHAW!!

Oh I will be there!

Great pics Connie! I'm green with envy!

yz showed me the party and he is the man. i have been meening to come back , but just havent had a chance yet.

12/6....i am gonna try for that game! i am not sure with my new band status. i am drumming now with "junk poet" and not sure our calander.

Quote Originally Posted by Polleo Pit Man View Post
    12/6....i am gonna try for that game! i am not sure with my new band status. i am drumming now with "junk poet" and not sure our calander.
    Lets hook up again !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Lets hook up again !
    Im there, but only if u bring that guy in your sig!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12