Thread: The CARDS board after week 1 loss!

Default The CARDS board after week 1 loss!

Hello & good day from Canada! I just want to mention that after the Cards Super Bowl run, expectations were sky high. Week 1 & we loose at home! We are 0-1! You would think the world was ending. Many fans were calling for Warner not only to be benched, but traded! It was pure mayhem. MADNESS! This was the kind of thing that was going on.

All I can say is, there are growing pains. And your team is only 0-2. You have 14 games left. You still have a shot at a playoff spot. You just have to believe & play hard.

I saw a moral victory by the chiefs after the week 2 loss. Despite things not exactly going as planned, the chiefs never gave up. They kept fighting. Thats extremely important for a young team. Develop that winning attitude & then you can hang with anyone.

So in conclusion, GO Chiefs ! ( after the Cardinals!)

Resembles this place here of late.

Nice first post!

N00bie rep! :)

Add to that the Dolphins after a terrible year were 0-2 last season and ended up well all is not lost this season. But the chiefs have got to turn it around fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinals Krew View Post
    Hello & good day from Canada! I just want to mention that after the Cards Super Bowl run, expectations were sky high. Week 1 & we loose at home! We are 0-1! You would think the world was ending. Many fans were calling for Warner not only to be benched, but traded! It was pure mayhem. MADNESS! This was the kind of thing that was going on.

All I can say is, there are growing pains. And your team is only 0-2. You have 14 games left. You still have a shot at a playoff spot. You just have to believe & play hard.

I saw a moral victory by the chiefs after the week 2 loss. Despite things not exactly going as planned, the chiefs never gave up. They kept fighting. Thats extremely important for a young team. Develop that winning attitude & then you can hang with anyone.

So in conclusion, GO Chiefs ! ( after the Cardinals!)
    Here's hoping the Cardinals implode...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Welcome. And you make a very good point.

But I don't think The Cardinals were even a decent team last year, until the playoffs.

So, from my angle, the high expectations are as unwarranted as the calls for Warner to be traded.

Not to be baggin' on your team. I'll be the first to admit that they played excellent football in the postseason.

Just that, aside from going 6-0 against the worst division in the league, they were a 3-7 team. All pass, no rush, very little 'D'.

I certainly don't dislike The Cards. Just feel like they overachieved, and are now very overrated from that.

WOW nice first post man! REP!