Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reasons the chiefs can win THIS SUNDAY

Default Reasons the chiefs can win THIS SUNDAY

Like most when i saw the Eagles on the Schedule I was quick to put that down as a loss. But after looking at the current Eagles situation with there Qb going out and there Running back possibley hobbled this week I began thinking about it more and have found hope that the chiefs will be able to maybe shock the NFL world this sunday and get there 1st win of the season ending the thoughts on some of a 0-16 year.

Reason 1. The chiefs will be faceing a Qb who has some simular problems to the one they just faced. Kolb has been inacurate in his brief time in the nfl and that is the main thing with ruessle. If the Chiefs can play the type of defense they did a week ago the chiefs will at least be in the game at the end. With maybe a chance to win it.

Reason 2. The chiefs Run D has been solid outside of the 2nd half against the ravens. The chiefs gave up alot of yards running week 1 but there were so many factors that went into that. Weather it be There qb getting a couple of runs or the D being on the field 40 minuits they played better then what the numbers show. Hopefuly they can keep the D up.

Reason 3. Todd hailey if memory serves was able to put points on the board against the eagles in the playoffs with the cardinals last season. I no the Cardnals have more talent then the chiefs at the moment and they have 2 great recivers. But if Bobby wade can put a game together like he did last week that will hopefuly at some point open things up for bowe during the game. The chiefs have potental to put up points on the eagles as well.

All that being said the chiefs will have to cut out the penalties and mistakes that coast them last week. You will never win a game if you repeat last week. But the chiefs have the abilty to go in the Philly and shock the football world. Lets just hope that also Philly overlooks the chiefs and the chiefs can catch them offgaurd. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Those are all great opportunities that I hope we can capitalize on. I goin in every week hoping for a win and looking for ways we can get it done.

The good news is that Philly is not favored by all that much in this game, it appears everyone views the Phillies and Oakland on similar ground, maybe Philly a little less than the Raiders since they are playing at home.

Last week we were 2.5 underdogs at home, now we are 3 point underdogs going into Phildelphia. That sings to me like a game we could potentially win.

We do have to go in and play as good as we did against the Ravens though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

As always I will be hoping for a win; would be very disappointed with a loss, but believe that whatever happens we will play a good game.

Not only can we, we will! I believe we will win this week. Upset in the making. Cassel was coming off an injury and it was his first game with this team. Haley's first coaching week. That's pretty tough. They will pull it together. We're not making a playoff run, but I think we'll pull this game out. But I'll keep the Jack handy just incase I'm wrong.

Right on Brother, Go Chiefs!

Just take care of those penalty's and stupid mistakes.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Lets Go Out There And Clip Those Eagles Wings Fellas!!!

Cant wait till the game! GO CHIEFS!

Whats the word...KILL THE BIRD

lol high school football memories

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Like most when i saw the Eagles on the Schedule I was quick to put that down as a loss. But after looking at the current Eagles situation with there Qb going out and there Running back possibley hobbled this week I began thinking about it more and have found hope that the chiefs will be able to maybe shock the NFL world this sunday and get there 1st win of the season ending the thoughts on some of a 0-16 year.

Reason 1. The chiefs will be faceing a Qb who has some simular problems to the one they just faced. Kolb has been inacurate in his brief time in the nfl and that is the main thing with ruessle. If the Chiefs can play the type of defense they did a week ago the chiefs will at least be in the game at the end. With maybe a chance to win it.

Reason 2. The chiefs Run D has been solid outside of the 2nd half against the ravens. The chiefs gave up alot of yards running week 1 but there were so many factors that went into that. Weather it be There qb getting a couple of runs or the D being on the field 40 minuits they played better then what the numbers show. Hopefuly they can keep the D up.

Reason 3. Todd hailey if memory serves was able to put points on the board against the eagles in the playoffs with the cardinals last season. I no the Cardnals have more talent then the chiefs at the moment and they have 2 great recivers. But if Bobby wade can put a game together like he did last week that will hopefuly at some point open things up for bowe during the game. The chiefs have potental to put up points on the eagles as well.

All that being said the chiefs will have to cut out the penalties and mistakes that coast them last week. You will never win a game if you repeat last week. But the chiefs have the abilty to go in the Philly and shock the football world. Lets just hope that also Philly overlooks the chiefs and the chiefs can catch them offgaurd. GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    man this whole board is like a cheifs fan fanasty land
    Remember in '06 when KC was a respectable team and my Birdz came in and gave your team a 24-6 handicap only to comeback smash your team and make the red sea part. I love watching that game on NFL NETWORK HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
    man this whole board is like a cheifs fan fanasty land
    first all its Chiefs not cheifs. and its very realstic with the problems in the inury department the eagles are haveing to expect the chiefs can compete with the eagles. But i guess we shall see on sunday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast