Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    For me it was Montana to Willie Davis in the end zone with eight seconds left in the fourth quarter to beat Elway and the Donks in 1994. :-D


  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    For me it was Montana to Willie Davis in the endzone with eight seconds left in the fourth quater to beat Elway and the Donks in 1994. :-D
    Jerk!!! That was mine.

    OK, Stoyanovich kicking the game winning field goal to send the Bronco's and Neil Smith packing. cleared the crossbar by mere inches.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Jerk!!! That was mine.

    OK, Stoyanovich kicking the game winning field goal to send the Bronco's and Neil Smith packing. cleared the crossbar by mere inches.
    I don't have epilepsy thank you very much. :-P


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Left coast
    Posts
    300
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    65 Toss Power Trap.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    milkman wrote:
    65 Toss Power Trap.
    Metriculate that ball down the field Lenny.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!
    Oh man! I jumped straight out of my easy chair and nearly through the roof when I saw that one! :hammer:


  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!
    Oh man! I jumped straight out of my easy chair and nearly through the roof when I saw that one! :hammer:
    Heh. I almost fell down three rows in the upper level when he kicked that one. It was cool to jump as high as you can on the upper level. Almost feels like flying. LOL 8-)
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    admin wrote:
    Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!
    Oh man! I jumped straight out of my easy chair and nearly through the roof when I saw that one! :hammer:
    Heh. I almost fell down three rows in the upper level when he kicked that one. It was cool to jump as high as you can on the upper level. Almost feels like flying. LOL 8-)


    Did someone soft break your fall?


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?


    0 Not allowed!
    Oh for the days of the Dick Vermeil era; when our offense hadn't been neutered. :-P


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •