Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?

Default What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?

For me it was Montana to Willie Davis in the end zone with eight seconds left in the fourth quarter to beat Elway and the Donks in 1994. :-D

Default Re: What was your favorite moment in Chiefs History?

Chiefster wrote:
    For me it was Montana to Willie Davis in the endzone with eight seconds left in the fourth quater to beat Elway and the Donks in 1994. :-D
    Jerk!!! That was mine.

OK, Stoyanovich kicking the game winning field goal to send the Bronco's and Neil Smith packing. cleared the crossbar by mere inches.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Jerk!!! That was mine.

OK, Stoyanovich kicking the game winning field goal to send the Bronco's and Neil Smith packing. cleared the crossbar by mere inches.
    I don't have epilepsy thank you very much. :-P

65 Toss Power Trap.

milkman wrote:
    65 Toss Power Trap.
    Metriculate that ball down the field Lenny.

Default Re: What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?

Well, I've mentioned Okoye against Ronnie Lott. But, It will be difficult to find a single play that can top "1st and goal, three seconds in the game....." Larry Johnson leaps into the end zone and Kansas City wins.

A chip-in of a fieldgoal could have tied the game, and sent it into overtime. We all know Marty would have had us playing in the extra innings. But I just loved the decision in that one. And against the "faders" too.

new? Yes, but a damn good new one.

chief31 wrote:
    Well, I've mentioned Okoye against Ronnie Lott. But, It will be difficult to find a single play that can top "1st and goal, three seconds in the game....." Larry Johnson leaps into the end zone and Kansas City wins.

A chip-in of a fieldgoal could have tied the game, and sent it into overtime. We all know Marty would have had us playing in the extra innings. But I just loved the decision in that one. And against the "faders" too.

A great one to witness live too. :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    chief31 wrote:

A great one to witness live too. :hammer:
    I had to listen to it on the van radio while making my rounds at work. :roll:

Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!

admin wrote:
    Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!
    Oh man! I jumped straight out of my easy chair and nearly through the roof when I saw that one! :hammer:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast