Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: At least my.....

Default At least my.....

At least my Hawkeyes are 4-0. Just beat Penn State for the second year in a row, and demolished their championship dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    As for Stoneygirl just wait Michigan will blow it like normal. Wait till they play a real team. I mean come on they beat Indiana, and by 3 at that. You know I am a fan stoney but Michigan come on lol BORING.
    I was born in MI and lived there for my first 13 years, so i grew up a Wolverines fan. I know they haven't been good for awhile, but it's great to see them doing well so far this season. As for them playing a real team, isn't Notre Dame considered a real team?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by stoneygirl View Post
    I was born in MI and lived there for my first 13 years, so i grew up a Wolverines fan. I know they haven't been good for awhile, but it's great to see them doing well so far this season. As for them playing a real team, isn't Notre Dame considered a real team?
    Absolutely not. Notre Dame is yet another overrated team that really is never that good, similar to Michigan. Sometimes Ohio St ends up being almost as good as advertised but often they are overrated also.

The Hawkeyes on the other hand arent always good but they are always underrated, which works out most of the time, go in the underdog and come out a spoiler.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123