Thread: KC Star : Pioli's ego may get in way of building a winner

Default KC Star : Pioli's ego may get in way of building a winner

There’s a huge difference between ego and confidence. Self-importance (ego) prevents a person from seeing the value in others. Self-confidence empowers a person to seek out the value in others.

More...

Now how did I know this was more of Fatlocks garbage b4 I read the article? What an idiot.

Its amazing how I and most on here at 4:30 am have a better understanding of a football team then Jason Withlock. First of all correct me if i am wrong but wasnt withlock still supporting herm edwards till the end. Wasnt he one that was proclaming that herm edwards just needed time to build a winner. And now he is judging Scoot Pioli and Todd Hailey after 9 monthes. Regardless of what he said it sounds to me that he has already made up his mind about the 2. You have a game that the Chiefs domnate against Oakland yet it was an embarrising coaching performace. You have a Gm whos had about 3 minuits to do things and your saying basicly hes ego is so large that he is doomed to fail.

Again correct me if i am wrong but I dont belive that Piolis "ego" was getting in the way in New England. Yes this is not New England but the guy has a proven track record. He was part of a amazing team. That to me says he can get the job done. Does that mean he will no but its far to early to tell.

And lets see what Scott Pioli has done in his time with KC. Yes he brought in Matt Cassel but thats not all he got in the deal. He brought in something the Chiefs had a GREAT NEED FOR. VETRAN LEADERSHIP. This team is far to young. Even with the Vets he has brought in the chiefs avarge age is 25.8 years old. (That mr witlock is called providing stats to back up your opinion.) It would take any coach or gm time to win with this team. Again the fact is that is FAR TO EARLY to even begin judgeing scott Pioli or todd Hailey. The fact that Witlock is thats proof enough that he is truely clueless.

Witlock is a douch, we should ban all of his anti chiefs articles.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I cant understand why he dosent get it? Why would Pioli want to talk to a second rate hack of a "journalist" (i use that term loosely) I guess all of a sudden Pioli got a big head. After 9 years of winning Championships with NE, he dicided to get an ego now that he has an 0-2 Chiefs team. That is what set him off. what an idiot.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.