Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs-eagles 9-27-09

Default Chiefs-eagles 9-27-09

Hey hey, give me high fives. It's official. I'm going to the Chiefs-Ickles game!!

A friend and me decided to spring for the club seats.

Very exciting that in a month and some change I'll be seeing our Chiefs!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Hey hey, give me high fives. It's official. I'm going to the Chiefs-Ickles game!!

A friend and me decided to spring for the club seats.

Very exciting that in a month and some change I'll be seeing our Chiefs!
    I hope you come out alive! Could be a tough game too, the Eagles are favored to be one of the top-dogs in the NFC.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

right on.. well done..take pics or we will hunt you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I hope you come out alive! Could be a tough game too, the Eagles are favored to be one of the top-dogs in the NFC.
    I survived last time in '98! (Course the Ickles were the worst team in the NFL that year so no one expected anything). Chiefs have never lost in Philly! (1-0 lifetime, heh).

If I do get killed for proudly wearing my Chiefs gear and cheering them on, I hope you all will avenge my martyrdom in the future by coming to an Eagles game in droves and beating the fans here into submission!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    right on.. well done..take pics or we will hunt you down.
    Yeah I'll take pics and display them here at the Crowd. :)

Cool! We'll expect pictures of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    With all the Vick jokes going around I just have to ask if this was an intended pun or not!

Well today was an exciting day because it's exactly one month away until I see the Chiefs at the stadium.

Also, it's interesting that the only other time the Chiefs came to Philadelphia (both preseason or regular season) was a regular season game I went to in 1998 and was also on September 27th.

I took a walk this afternoon wearing my Chiefs gear, as usual. But this time tons of people shouted EAGLES! to me. From their cars; from the street. One guy even came out of a fast food restaurant to shout EAGLES! from the doorway. Of course I shouted CHIEFS! right back every time.

Usually no one ever says anything when I walk around Philly with Chiefs gear. But what a difference when they're the opponent of the Ickles in 2 days!

For those of you watching the game on tv (in other words, EVERYBODY here) look for me in a club suite seat level (between the lower and upper level seats) behind the ten yard line (or maybe even right at the goal line) on the CHIEFS side. But the cameras often show the fans in lower level seats. But in case they put the camera in my area, just look for the (probably ONLY) guy in beautiful Chiefs red from head (Chiefs hat) to toe (Chiefs socks and shoes).

Wish I could greet the Chiefs at the airport or the hotel!

Chiefs will pull off the upset this week. I really think we'll start moving in the right direction. Kinks are being ironed out. Everybody's getting on the same page. There were positives from the last 2 games and those will spill over into this one. Chiefs 27 Dingles 17.

I loaded up on Jack just in case I'm mistaken.

I sure hope you're right DrStanley!

In all honesty, I'm worried about this one. Dang Eagles can be like they were at Carolina in week one. And I would have felt a little more optimistic had we finished off Jokeland coming into this game. But we can still do it. Hope at least we make it exciting and enter the 4th quarter where the situation is we can easily still win.

But even if it turns out ugly, it'll still be wonderful and worth it to see and cheer for my team right there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast