Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: positives lol

Default positives lol

there are none from this game.i am not here to bash but losing 25 out of 27 is a freaking joke.then to hear rumors about our best player to possibly be traded almost laughable.hopefully this is rock bottom and evreything will be on its way up

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Did you watch even watch the game? He had a 25 yard TD called back on a penalty, and also averaged 6 yards a carry and was our leading receiver.
    Yes- imagine if he'd gotten all of LJ's touches as well. I'm not an LJ hater, but perhaps it's time to consider Mr. Charles for the start.

Did you watch even watch the game? He had a 25 yard TD called back on a penalty, and also averaged 6 yards a carry and was our leading receiver.
    yeah i did watch the game leading rusher and reciever not saying much. if you you took anything out of that game to be proud of. you are blind the offense sucked the defense sucked. what are you defending. charles was mediocre bottom line. the whole team in general was below average. duh maybe you should watch the game again

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    yeah i did watch the game leading rusher and reciever not saying much. if you you took anything out of that game to be proud of. you are blind the offense sucked the defense sucked. what are you defending. charles was mediocre bottom line. the whole team in general was below average. duh maybe you should watch the game again
    Yeah you're right, 6.0 YPC is mediocre.

And if the one more attempt that was the 25 yd TD run had stood, his avg. would have been nearly 9 yards per carry.

I think perhaps Haley should start this kid and let LJ sit, that is if Haley's going to do that "putting the best guys out there that give us a chance to win" thing.

Just sayin'

penalty or no penalty he is not an every down back. he is a change of pace back and he did not change the pace of the game or outcome. and going into the game he had an 2.0 average per carrry btw. but at the same time i say start him because you can not get any worse than that sorry a## performance lj had go chiefs

And if the players showed up like Mcgraw........He did good things and why didn't we capitolize????
    Last edited by UNC/KCChiefs; 09-27-2009 at 08:44 PM.

Let me resond to that....LJ paid big bucks..... fumbles the dern ball. Who is he playing for???

Give me a break. ALL running backs will fumble at some point- it has something to do with them being human. LJ hasn't fumbled nearly as much as Charles has, and we're micro-analyzing now because we're sucky and losing.

If we were 3-0 and really clicking, LJ losing one fumble wouldn't even be getting discussed.

On the other hand, I have to agree that McGraw has really shown up this year as a special teamer.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Give me a break. ALL running backs will fumble at some point- it has something to do with them being human. LJ hasn't fumbled nearly as much as Charles has, and we're micro-analyzing now because we're sucky and losing.

If we were 3-0 and really clicking, LJ losing one fumble wouldn't even be getting discussed.

On the other hand, I have to agree that McGraw has really shown up this year as a special teamer.

jb
    LJ has a tendency to los the ball in that moment between being almost down and being down. His fumbles are marginal like the one today. I Think it comes from frustration. I see him flip the ball out from under a pile many times just around the time the whistle is blown.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    penalty or no penalty he is not an every down back. he is a change of pace back and he did not change the pace of the game or outcome. and going into the game he had an 2.0 average per carrry btw. but at the same time i say start him because you can not get any worse than that sorry a## performance lj had go chiefs
    Uh, no he had a 4.4 average going into this game. He now has a 5 yard per carry average. LJ on the other hand was the one with a 2.5 per carry. After today's game he is up to a whopping 2.7!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast