Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think it's pretty obvious now

Default I think it's pretty obvious now

If you can't tell after this one, then you're completely blind to the truth. This is a BAAAAAD team, offense, defense, everything. What's even worse is that Haley's playcalling is awful!

First I'll start with the offense. No blocking at all, no holes for LJ, but LJ himself has no burst, so he's not doing himself any favors. If Cassel, on rare occasions, actually gets time to throw, he IS a good and accurate QB, he just never gets time.

My biggest beef with the offense, at least today, was the playcalling. We were down by double digits almost the whole game and we hardly EVER threw the ball on 1st down. We even ran it three times in a row once! I thought Haley was supposed to be aggressive? What a joke.

Now for the defense. Our zone defense is awful. The slot receiver is always open, and usually for huge yardage. I do think our run defense has improved, but it doesn't matter because our coverage in the middle is awful. What's worse is we can't pick off a pass to save our lives! Of course, there are the obvious things like no pass rush and penalties, but all in all, this is a horrible team. We might win 3 games if we're lucky.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Yeah.....

yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If you can't tell after this one, then you're completely blind to the truth. This is a BAAAAAD team, offense, defense, everything. What's even worse is that Haley's playcalling is awful!

First I'll start with the offense. No blocking at all, no holes for LJ, but LJ himself has no burst, so he's not doing himself any favors. If Cassel, on rare occasions, actually gets time to throw, he IS a good and accurate QB, he just never gets time.

My biggest beef with the offense, at least today, was the playcalling. We were down by double digits almost the whole game and we hardly EVER threw the ball on 1st down. We even ran it three times in a row once! I thought Haley was supposed to be aggressive? What a joke.

Now for the defense. Our zone defense is awful. The slot receiver is always open, and usually for huge yardage. I do think our run defense has improved, but it doesn't matter because our coverage in the middle is awful. What's worse is we can't pick off a pass to save our lives! Of course, there are the obvious things like no pass rush and penalties, but all in all, this is a horrible team. We might win 3 games if we're lucky.
    I cannot be too hard on this team againt the Eagles. The Eagles are a great team. We, on the other hand are not a good team.

Well this one is over, close the book.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

3 wins? 3 wins would be great...I don't think there is a team in the NFL we can beat right now. I think there are Div. I teams that could beat us right now...terrible game.

Quote Originally Posted by dad005 View Post
    3 wins? 3 wins would be great...I don't think there is a team in the NFL we can beat right now. I think there are Div. I teams that could beat us right now...terrible game.
    Yeah, but Todd says he could get 11 players off the street and win 2 games. So we have to win at least two... Don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah, but Todd says he could get 11 players off the street and win 2 games. So we have to win at least two... Don't we?
    I thought it was 23!

lol I will be happy with not going undefeated with the play calling today WTF where is that crazy pass throw loving coach ? I think they kill the real Todd haley and it's a Herm clone in disguise !

I think everyone should assess Haley after he has completed a few season as head coach. It's not how you begin, its how you end.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think everyone should assess Haley after he has completed a few season as head coach. It's not how you begin, its how you end.
    I know that, I just don't like how a Coach can just throw in the towel in any game. It just doesn't send the right message for me.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Well i he was fired tomorrow, he would have ended 0 - 3 as a head coach.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast