Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Todd Haley's Play Calling---

Default Todd Haley's Play Calling---

PATHETIC!?

Running it constantly on 3rd and long? Losing the whole game and taking ZERO shots deep?

He deactivated Charles last week for no reason at all and boy did Jamaal make him (Haley) look stupid today even with his limited touches.

I think it's pretty obvious after 3 games that Haley has bit off way more than he can chew in naming himself Head Coach/Off. Coordinator/QB's/"Offensive Wizard"...yank yank.

Discuss...

Quote Originally Posted by dad005 View Post
    PATHETIC!?

Running it constantly on 3rd and long? Losing the whole game and taking ZERO shots deep?

He deactivated Charles last week for no reason at all and boy did Jamaal make him (Haley) look stupid today even with his limited touches.

I think it's pretty obvious after 3 games that Haley has bit off way more than he can chew in naming himself Head Coach/Off. Coordinator/QB's/"Offensive Wizard"...yank yank.

Discuss...
    Haley who's haley thpight it was Todd edwards

We ran on 3rd and 20, but threw on 3rd and 1.

WTF?
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

The O line was so pathetic it wouldn't have mattered who was calling plays!!! This team is in shambles!!!!!!!

How do you take shots down the field when the eagles can get 3 rushers in the backfield almost every down?
    Seriously.. Grow a brain..

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    How do you take shots down the field when the eagles can get 3 rushers in the backfield almost every down?
    Seriously.. Grow a brain..

I 100% agree

bring in more pass blockers. you don't have to send 5 receivers down the field and leave 5 in to block. which is what we did early on when on 3rd down we went UNDER CENTER with 5 wide and left 5 in pass pro. result - sack, 10 yd loss...

haley needs to grow a brain

Quote Originally Posted by dad005 View Post
    bring in more pass blockers. you don't have to send 5 receivers down the field and leave 5 in to block. which is what we did early on when on 3rd down we went UNDER CENTER with 5 wide and left 5 in pass pro. result - sack, 10 yd loss...

haley needs to grow a brain

Extra blockers would help somewhat. But that limits your weapons downfeild you are not getting a clear advantage doing that. Its not like there was one side of the line not doing there job. The WHOLE O line did not show up. Can you say Haleys responsable for that YES, but he did what he had to do for the team long term. Its easy to say take more chances down field but sometimes you just cant.

i understand, but is it the smart thing to just roll over and take the loss? how else are we expected to come back? 18 pass attempts when trailing an entire game does not seem like an effective way to compete. I understand that some of those things are tough to do, but that is why he is paid millions to coach an professional football team and you and I are not.

Well, Haley saw the same things we saw last year, he knew we did not have an offensive line last year, what did we do in the off season to correct that?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast