Thread: Best KC BBQ

Default Best KC BBQ

Ok lets find the best! ... all of you locals need to post your input.

Maybe we can make this a poll for Glennbree... She is gonna take her cowboy fan friends out for BBQ - Let help her show them what REAL bbq is about!

Gates and Oklahoma Joes seem to be winning... I just like gates more because of the kc tradition

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Ok lets find the best! ... all of you locals need to post your input.

Maybe we can make this a poll for Glennbree... She is gonna take her cowboy fan friends out for BBQ - Let help her show them what REAL bbq is about!

Gates and Oklahoma Joes seem to be winning... I just like gates more because of the kc tradition
    I like both Gates and Oklahoma Joes, but last time i went down there, we went to Fiorellas Jack Stacks, and it was freaking fantastic. Best BBQ i had in a while.

oh.. jack stack is good too

LC's BBQ is the best imo hands down its a little dive and its not a franchise, its just some guy who gets up early in the morning and cooks meat to perfection ! and huge serving sizes also . So you could actually order a mixture plate and feed a whole group ! I just went there for the raiders game and bought some of their meat rub and Hot BBQ sauce ! The best also !

There's a place in Mission,KS that I love, its called RJ's BBQ Shack. The food there is so good, the sauce is pretty tasty too. Another good place is Smokehouse on N Oak Tfwy.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Cant have a discussion about KC BBQ without Bryants.
    Personally I love Gates myself and plan on purchasing a case of sauce when if I get to make it for the Donkeys game. Guessing if this team continues on this route the ticket may be cheap by December.