Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Detriot won.

Default Detriot won.

Maybe this could give hope to the Chiefs as a team. They still arne't quite playing like a team yet. But once they get that first win, I think it will really help.

You play as a team, you win as a team. As a team we just aren't there yet. I don't think the peneltys help us.

I am just curious, when we throw the ball cause I never remember to look, what are the sets? Double Tight? Siingle tight? I think we could have more success throwing the ball if we leave a tight end in there as an extra blocker. Like I said, I can't remember what they are running, but if they are then I don't know know what.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

who cares screw the lions it is sad to even compare the two franchises

Does kind of give you hope. If the lions can win who nos the chiefs might get one next week. GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Does kind of give you hope. If the lions can win who nos the chiefs might get one next week. GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Not after what I saw, it would be hard to believe.....

i thought this board was ruthless, they are lambasting Zorn on skins message boards....he may need security but i don't see him being coach after this week

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

What is Detroit thinking, how do they plan on keeping the number 1 pick now... Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    What is Detroit thinking, how do they plan on keeping the number 1 pick now... Sheesh.

I think they realize that we need it more. Maybe Pioli can find a couple more DEs to take in April.

it sucked seeing the Chiefs lose today, but it was great to see the Lions FINALLY get a win!

I'm pretty happy for Gunther Cunningham right now.

I think the Lions made a good decision to start Stafford already this season. Once he gets this year's experience, they just may (finally) be a team to be reckoned with.

I had a feeling they might take the Deadskins. But after 19 losses in a row I wasn't bold enough to make that pick.

I taped the fox and cbs pregame shows while I was at the Chiefs game (and I taped the Chiefs game too. YES I want to save that game on tape, despite the pain. Because I was there AND because it's still a joy to see the Chiefs) and I saw Terry Bradshaw said he thinks Zorn will be back next year. That surprised me. Course he said that before they lost to Detroit. But I think Terry was saying he thinks they'll stick with Zorn regardless of how many losses they have this year and regardless of how upset the fans are.

The Redskins have really gone through a lot of coaches since the first Joe Gibbs era ended in '92. They had a great team in that first Gibbs era from '82-'92 with 3 Super Bowl wins. But mediocre at best ever since.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 09-28-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast