Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are the chiefs becoming the Royals?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Are the chiefs becoming the Royals?

If you look at arrowhead the crowds are getting smaller.They are starting to have trouble selling out when just a few years ago there was a waiting list.
    Glass says he cant afford high price players because nobody comes to watch them play.But the fans dont come to watch talentless team lose.
    SO now arrowhead isnt filling up and Clark seems tobe spending less every year.They say we are 2 to 3 years away and we mightbe but isnt that what they been saying now for how many years?
    We need to spend some money in the offseason and get some talent.Rejects from other teams will get you nowhere.Dont need tobe Snyder or Jones but get help.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

If So, Take Me Now, Lord. My Heart Can Not Take It!!!!!

I have little doubt that this team is deliberately underspending, the past few seasons.

While that is one problem that we are having, the biggest, in my opinion, has just been bad coaching staffs.

Not calling Haley and crew a bad staff yet. But I expect to be, soon enough. I hope that I am wrong. But I certainly do not trust them.

Being a diciplinarian is one thing. But insulting those that you expect to work for/with you is another.

Football is a big part of this city. No one really cares about baseball anymore.

The reason your seeing empty seats is cause of our record and our performance. Who wants to spend 80 bucks on tickets and 20 bucks in parking to know what the outcome is going to be?

Just saying...
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The Chiefs have been worse than the Royals since 07. Pretty sad huh?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Well the Royals have been awful for a very, very long time. Not too many seasons ago KC was 12-0 I believe so they've only been horrible for 3 years now.

The bright spot for the Royals in this hugely disappointing season that was supposed to be much better is Zack Grienke. Best era in the majors (like 2.08 now). I really hope he gets the CY young. He deserves it; he's the best by far. Be silly to give it to someone inferior just because their TEAM won more games. The CY young is an INDIVIDUAL award.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    The Chiefs have been worse than the Royals since 07. Pretty sad huh?
    Well its alot easier to look worse than a team who has what 150+ games?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Well both of my beloved teams have been in hard times that's for sure. They'll both turn things around though, hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

Oh and Soria is certainly another bright spot for the boys in blue. One of the best closers again this year. Problem is the Roylas aren't in a saving situation all that much for him in the 9th inning.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Well its alot easier to look worse than a team who has what 150+ games?
    I don't really go by that. I go by bright spots on a team. Like the post above mine, Greinke, Soria, and Butler are all studs and could easily be the core of a solid team in the future. Not saying the Chiefs can't do the same, in fact, I think the Chiefs do have some pieces, just way to many glaring weaknesses.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast