Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: aaron curry !!!!

Default aaron curry !!!!

oh what could have been he looks like a beast so far this year. and we definantly could use a fast paced lb and an o-line. still love the chiefs though just a hard day the giants are going down

I think people are not seeing the big picture with this. Its becoming pretty obvious to me the last few weeks that he is trying to find out what he has with certain individual players.

That was why Charles was inactive for the raiders game. They wanted to see what they really had with Savage. Same with the TE.

I would not assume that Tank is in the dog house just because he is having another player start this week. I would say its more that he knows what he has with Tank, but wants to find out what he has in the other player.

But that's the madness- that's what you do during the offseason and pre-season. If Tank is playing very well, and you (Haley) claim to want to put the guys on the field who give you the best chance to win, why the he ll would you not start him? Doesn't he, as one of the leading tacklers, give you a better chance to win?

The regular season really shouldn't be for evaluation- these games count. Rotate in the guys you want to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    But that's the madness- that's what you do during the offseason and pre-season. If Tank is playing very well, and you (Haley) claim to want to put the guys on the field who give you the best chance to win, why the he ll would you not start him? Doesn't he, as one of the leading tacklers, give you a better chance to win?

The regular season really shouldn't be for evaluation- these games count. Rotate in the guys you want to check out.
    I am not personally in a position to say whether or not He does give us a better chance. I am not watching the players everyday. I am not arguing he is putting someone in there that he thinks has no talent. I think he is putting someone in there that he thinks has the possibility to have more upside talent.

In the end, this is just me speculating. I am not an insider or anything, I just think some of the moves point pretty strongly to that being the case. I do think its unfair to assume that every roster move is made just to punish. We know he has done that with some players, but we do not know that is always the motivation.

Honestly, I am not even going to argue whether its right or wrong. If he has this team failing to make progress by the middle to end of next year, then we have the answer to that.

Haley is starting to remind me of Obama. Change for change sake with "no interest in victory."

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post

Agreed. It looks as though that Haley is turning this entire season into a "practice" season - evaluating players instead of doing everything possible to win games...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Apparently not in Haley's eyes. The leading DL tackler so far this season has just been demoted... yet another top defensive performer getting screwed... nice. Hope Ron Edwards is everything Haley hopes he is. pfff
    Yeah, cause these guys are lighting sh!t up. Bench the whole f**kin' team. Who cares, its not like they are winning. He is the leading tackler on a d line that gets run at 40 times a game. Whats the worst thats gonna happen now...we are gonna give up 40 points in stead of 34, someone else might have ANOTHER 500 yard game against us?

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Agreed. It looks as though that Haley is turning this entire season into a "practice" season - evaluating players instead of doing everything possible to win games...
    I believe most people already had this season chalked up to losing so why not turn it into a practice season.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123