Thread: KC Star : Pioli, Haley create KC's worst team

Default KC Star : Pioli, Haley create KC's worst team

PHILADELPHIA | That was not fun. Or entertaining. Or promising. Or anything positive.

More...

Anther jason witlock article anther reason to hate the man. Pioli and Haley did not put this team together. A large part of the roster were not there choice. It will take at least anther season to see a team they put together. Get some comon sense witlock.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Anther jason witlock article anther reason to hate the man. Pioli and Haley did not put this team together. A large part of the roster were not there choice. It will take at least anther season to see a team they put together. Get some comon sense witlock.
    They both saw the roster when they signed here. There was a choice.

Witlock can definitely be a worm. But almost every time he writes something, there are some good points that get touched on.

Another Fatlock article with some truth to it, that will be largely discredited because people do not like Fatlock.

What he says in this article is true, down to the very letter. You guys might not like the message, nor the messenger, but it is true

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Another Fatlock article with some truth to it, that will be largely discredited because people do not like Fatlock.

What he says in this article is true, down to the very letter. You guys might not like the message, nor the messenger, but it is true
    I also must agree with fata$$ on this one. But we are still winless. I didn't expect anything else from him.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    They both saw the roster when they signed here. There was a choice.

Witlock can definitely be a worm. But almost every time he writes something, there are some good points that get touched on.
    the only problem i have with it is this is the same guy who would defend and support herm edwards after 3 years of loseing. Now after 3 games the he needs time is gone. Its just not going to magicly get better they both need time. Again this TEAM was NOT put together by hailey and pioli alone. That to me should be mentioned.

With only 3 games gone of this season, how can this gun-jumping helmet wearing special ed writer evaluate this as KC's worst team?

You may laugh, but what if something clicks and we develop an identity and win a few games?

Can we then stone Whitlock to death?

jb

Before I click the link I am going to say that its Witlock who has written the article.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>