Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is our Chiefs in disarray?

Default Is our Chiefs in disarray?

D.Bowe with a 'hammy' during wednesdays practice.
    DJ with a 'groin' injury - and doesn't even make the trip to Philly.
    A total team meltdown in Philly.
    Are DBowe and DJ having 'personality conflicts' with Haley and being shopped?
    Is Haley losing - or already lost - this team?
    Whatever is going on, it aint looking good at this point...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Give the Eagles credit though on that offense. It's frustrating that they're so good with so many relatively short passes, but they mix it up with many patterns and slants very effectively. Haley said before the game that it's a very hard offense to defend against. The Chiefs had some poor tackling and coverage here and there, that led to a couple of big touchdown runs. But mostly it was like Kolb no sooner was hiked the ball that he zipped it 5-10 yards to someone, who then usually got tackled immediately. But when you keep completing those, you then keep moving the chains, and thus eventually get a td or fg.

Like in week one the Eagles dogged the Panthers 38-10. But now Carolina is beating Dallas 7-3 in the 3rd quarter. So don't lose hope. Maybe the Cowgirls (like Miami, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay , and Arizona) [who were all good last year but struggling so far this year] will fall to us at Arrowhead in 2 weeks. And with GlennBree there all the more reason to have hope for that game!!
    Yes. the eagles are a pretty good team. And they often do vey well with whatever backup they have at QB. (Mcnabb has been hurt alot)

Plus, as feared, they were able to generate plenty of pressure. But hey are pretty good in that area, anyway.

It's not like we allowed some piss-poor team to do those things.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Neither guy was drafted by Haley/Pioli. Arugments can be made for the pros and cons of both players. We need more than 2 guys to get better. Both could hold some value adding picks to next years draft. After all we only got a late 2rounder for Tony. I don't think this is too far fetched.
    I am "speculating" they are both in Haleys' doghouse. I mean - to not even make the trip?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I am "speculating" they are both in Haleys' doghouse. I mean - to not even make the trip?
    That comment about "Guys off the street" probably made enemies of eveyone on this team.

Not one of the wisest things that I have ever seen a new HC do.

Calling your subordinates, essentially, "worthless", before even getting to work with them, is ill-advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Is our Chiefs in disarray?
    Is our children learning?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234