Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: After what Herm and Carl did what did you expect?

Default After what Herm and Carl did what did you expect?

Pioli and Haley inherited a team with little or no talent. Its kind of like taking the job as the Pittsburgh Pirates manager right now and expecting a world series...not gonna happen. I do think Haley has made some bad play calling decisions, but in the end against this very talented Eagles team, would it have mattered? I hate this losing and I hate dumb play calling, but Herm is to blame for this season. You cant make chicken out of chicken poop. There was not enough free agant talent available to make this team much better. Look at all the weapons Philly has on offense, then look at KC, Wade, Bradley, some TE Ryan, a terrible O-line and a RB in Johnson who can only find a hole if he falls into it. I o nce again hate what this team looks like, but I cant sit here and really blame Haley for all of it. Wish we wouldve kept Gonzales now.....

half of this team isn't herm's...a majority of them are haley and pioli's "guys." when they came, they pretty much cleaned house. There are are very few "herm guys" left, so yes, the blame in my opinion is based on haley and/or pioli.

Don't care, there's no excuse for that joke of a display that was Haley's playcalling. I like to see a little aggression when down by 20. And yes, it does matter, we're trying to build something, but you can't build it if you can't get the players to respect you, and they won't with playcalling like that.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Really?? Half the team is Haleys "guys"? You mean Vrabel, cassel, Brown, Wade and Sean Ryan? Thats half this team?? OMFG, Plus, what free agents do you think he couldve got this offseason that were better than what we have?

king of the cassel, are you really todd haley in disguise? the players you are naming are all haley's guys and are all major "contributors" and i will use that term loosely. and look it up, half of our 53 guys are 1st year chiefs players. do some research before you start bashing the facts...

Aren't the improvements obvious????????????????????

Once again, the majority who "play"were here last year, Iam not talking about the extra players...And yes I am Todd Haley

cassel was here last year? mike goff? ndukwe (or however you spell it) was here? vrabel, mike brown, sean ryan, bobby wade, corey mays, tyson jackson, do you want me to continue? i just named half the starters.

none of them were here last year. charles, bradley, and flowers were all here last year and they were about the only tiny bright spots today. DJ and Bowe were both out today but would've been playing and i wouldn't consider them in the group of herm's "mistakes"...

all i'm saying is you can't blame all of this on herm edwards and carl petersen. they are gone and out of here, as are most of their blunders and mistakes (notice i said most)

I expected it to take 2yrs of less than stellar play before they find the pieces that could turn this franchise around. You simply cannot take as many new faces as we have, throw them all together and make a great team. The players need to get to know each others tendencies and mindset in every situation in order for this thing to work. Look at the Dick Vermeil era, it wasn't particularly successful at first either but after a couple yrs together we had a team that was enjoyable to watch on Sundays and could whip anyone's a$$ on any given day of the week. Had we gotten better defensive personnel who knows what could have happened? (visions of SuperBowls danced in my head during those yrs)

Those of you who expect anything more than what you're seeing right now have either never had any experience playing or coaching the game or just don't have any patience whatsoever. I believe we'll get turned around but its gonna take time.

and you must have no experience coaching if you consider what haley does on sundays is acceptable and effective coaching...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast