Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: aaron curry !!!!

Default aaron curry !!!!

oh what could have been he looks like a beast so far this year. and we definantly could use a fast paced lb and an o-line. still love the chiefs though just a hard day the giants are going down

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    oh what could have been he looks like a beast so far this year. and we definantly could use a fast paced lb and an o-line. still love the chiefs though just a hard day the giants are going down
    Did you not see what the Giants did to Tampa Bay? I try to be optimistic, but we are going up against a super bowl caliber team next week.

yeah but homefield advantage. the giants will feel the arrowhead wrath. i have heard enough crap about the twelth man in seattle we are the loudest in the nfl if we can present a descent team

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Did you not see what the Giants did to Tampa Bay? I try to be optimistic, but we are going up against a super bowl caliber team next week.
    Im more concerned about meeting the giants than I was Philly.. That's saying a lot btw..
    IM afraid it's going to get ugly..!

I will always hope for a win. But it will be tough and if the chiefs play like today it could be even worse then today.

You're saying Tyson Jackson's 1 tackle in three games isn't all you expected it to be?

we have the right the LB's we just need some OL to actually hit somebody, not just be hit.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He was my choice to draft!

yeah but homefield advantage. the giants will feel the arrowhead wrath. i have heard enough crap about the twelth man in seattle we are the loudest in the nfl if we can present a descent team

lets hope fans show up! and vanilla don't compare any team with the bucs.....they sucked it up big time 5 first downs and 86 yards no TDs

I worried that I'd be questioning the move to take Jackson over Curry at this point, and quite frankly I am.

It seemed so obvious. The best defensive player in the draft who also plays a position of need. And now we're forced to start Demorrio Williams who can barely tackle anyone because he's so small, and Corey Mays who can't cover a tree.

A front seven of Tank, Dorsey, Magee, Vrabel, Hali, DJ, and Curry would have been a lot better than Tank, Dorsey, Jackson, Vrabel, Hali, DJ, Mays.... by a mile in my opinion.
    Last edited by yashi; 09-28-2009 at 07:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast