Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Was There......

Unhappy I Was There......

and let me tell you, i saw nothing to change my opinion on cassel, haley, the offensive line, the whole team. haley said he can get 22 guys off the stree to win more than 2 games,....well he had better go get them. the worst part of game, next to losing, was being forced to listen to their hokey fight song "fly eagles fly" after each score, and they scored alot. yes we got boned on a couple pf penalties but with an anemic offense it would have made no differenc. haley apparently has never hear of the roll out or play action pass on first downs to avoid a relentless pass rush, nor cutback plays to take advantage of overpusuing defenders. the only bright spot was the defense actualy looked better than last year, not alot but still better. we did accomplish one thing however, we have replaced the lions as the worst team in the nfl.

They aired that Pittsburgh game on tv here so I got to watch that one. That one was a killer, yes. We had come off a couple wins I think. I was expecting us to win on the road there actually. But we got gashed. That was in Herm's first year, where we went 9-7 and made a wildcard.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    They aired that Pittsburgh game on tv here so I got to watch that one. That one was a killer, yes. We had come off a couple wins I think. I was expecting us to win on the road there actually. But we got gashed. That was in Herm's first year, where we went 9-7 and made a wildcard.
    is that the game we lost by 40 some odd points?

yeah, offhand I think it was something like 45-7. We were more dominated in that game then we were against Philly this past Sunday. That may be just about our worst game ever.

i was at that game to. Croyle looked awful w/they brought him in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12