Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, Let's have some fun with it

Default Well, Let's have some fun with it

Not that it's fun! But what's you're worst road trip loss that you had to endure in person? I've made so many walks of shame I'm not sure I can narrow it down. Pittsburgh a few years ago was pretty bad. Buffalo when we lost 14 - 8 or something. But the year before that we were up 14 in the 4th against Cleveland and somehow lost. I think the fans made it awful (Cleveland and Pittsburg fans are the worst), but that might have been my worst game ever. losses in Dallas, Denver, Houston & Miami all put be on a week long bender as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If you go to a game in Oakland, they'll throw stuff at you. True story.
    They throw stuff at you in cleveland too. My 8 year old son got hit with peanuts and we had beer thrown on us. Had to leave before the end of the game because I was worried about his safety. That's the game when Rudd took his helmet off before the end of the last play, giving us a first down and we kicked the fieldgoal to win it. So I guess we got even, although couldn't stay to see it end. I hate Cleveland!

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I was at that game. Season opener I think. Didn't we lose our top WR to a hamstring on the first play. Friggin Herm had us playing like garbage that day. Couldn't even get up for playing Houston.
    Yeah I believe it was Eddie Kennison. The one and only good play we had that day was Jarrad Page's interception in the endzone.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If you go to a game in Oakland, they'll throw stuff at you. True story.
    They'll stab you even.

If I was wealthy, I'd have season tickets to home games, & fly to every away Chiefs game!! Even with their being as poor as they are right now & would likely lose, I'd still do it, haha. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12