Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought my day was turning around!

Default Thought my day was turning around!

So Sunday started out with me at midnight sitting at my job checking out chiefs crowd. I go home at 6am and go to sleep and get up at 10am to get ready to go to the bars and watch the Chiefs play. I get to the bar and get a tv to watch the game. I'm sitting watching the game when an attractive girl walks in wearing a Jets jersey (better then donkeys or faiders). She sits at the table i'm at.

Me being single look at her hand for a ring (i tend to do that alot now) and i see she has none....so shes at the bar with no guy wearing a jets shirt...i'm thinking "wow god must of thought i needed a break". So i start talking to this girl and chat for about 30 mins....but then i find out she has a boyfriend.....then the chiefs start losing....i thought my day would of been so great but instead it turned to be a big pile of **** lol

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    So Sunday started out with me at midnight sitting at my job checking out chiefs crowd. I go home at 6am and go to sleep and get up at 10am to get ready to go to the bars and watch the Chiefs play. I get to the bar and get a tv to watch the game. I'm sitting watching the game when an attractive girl walks in wearing a Jets jersey (better then donkeys or faiders). She sits at the table i'm at.

Me being single look at her hand for a ring (i tend to do that alot now) and i see she has none....so shes at the bar with no guy wearing a jets shirt...i'm thinking "wow god must of thought i needed a break". So i start talking to this girl and chat for about 30 mins....but then i find out she has a boyfriend.....then the chiefs start losing....i thought my day would of been so great but instead it turned to be a big pile of **** lol
    Theres always hot wings and beer...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Theres always hot wings and beer...
    i did get free beer out of it....she did buy a pitcher of beer for me and her lol

i did get free beer out of it....she did buy a pitcher of beer for me and her lol
    Thats cool. Did she REALLY have a boyfriend?
    SHUT IT

yeah he came in later to get something cuz he was hunting all morning.....and does not like football which is wierd

yeah he came in later to get something cuz he was hunting all morning.....and does not like football which is wierd
    Maybe u shouda took him hunting, do the Dick Cheney thing, take her home and live happily ever after...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Maybe u shouda took him hunting, do the Dick Cheney thing, take her home and live happily ever after...
    hahahaha maybe ...she stayed at the bar and chilled with me and buddies and she was really cool so maybe that would be smart

Lmao!

Thems the breaks, kid.

I'll tell you my favorite thing about the nudie bar...

When you enter the "hot" night club on a busy Friday night, you have been turned down by a dozen women, before your second foot even hits the floor, without even talking to one of them. And that will continue throughout the night.

Sometimes you will meet a gal. But there is almost always a lot of "go f*** yourself" looks before that.

Now the nudie bar is sooo different.

You get to reverse the roles. And the women even HAVE TO come and ask you to give them some attention!

And you can be as nice, or as snotty as you wanna be about it, when you you tell them that YOU are not interested.

Great feeling, right there. Just a hair of payback, for all those snotty little b****es at the regular bar.
    Now I don't go to the nudie bar anymore. been once in the past eight years, or so.

But I'd like to share that little story, as it pertains to the subject matter....

I have a lifelong friend, we will just call him John.

John enlisted in the Army around 19 years ago. He was gone for a long time, with rare, short vists home. Then, when he got out of the military, he moved directly to Kansas.

So, again, he would make rare, brief visits home.

And he stayed there until just a few months back. At which time, he moved back home. (Illinois)

Well, he came around, and wanted to go 'out' like we always used to when he would visit from the military, or Kansas.

"Alright, John, where do ya feel like going tonight?"

Well, he said that he didn't feel much like going to the 'happening' spot in the area. Said he just didn't like that scene so much anymore.

Which was fine with me. I don't either.

So, eventually, he mentions the nudie bar.

I tell him that I haven't been in quite awhile. He hasn't either. So, the nudie bar it is!

Now, on the way, John tells me he just doesn't do well in the nudie bar. He won't be real specific, so I am worried we are gonna get booted from the club later, maybe thrown in jail.

Well, as it turns out, that was not the kind of problem he has. Let me explain the problem John has with the nudie bar...

As we get us a table, and before we can order drinks, a dancer comes over to the table, and proceeds to make small talk.

Now, not to be rude here, but this is the gal that you expect makes the least amount of money, of all the girls working. And it is easily recongized at first glance.

Well, John spends about three songs chatting away with this gal, before she gets to the point and sells him a dance.

Among topics discussed is her husband, whom she adores.

While they go over to the 'couch', I move up to the stage, to tip dancers. $1 at a time.

The couch session costs around $25. And when he returns, I come back to the table as well.

So, within ten minutes, John has comitted to another couch session, with the next gal to come along.

Again, I go to the stage to spend my ones.

And this patern continues for awhile, until I have seen all the girls, turned down six, or seven of them, and decided which girl I would be willing to share a couch session with.

At this time, aside from drinks, I have spent about $10, while John has spent about $125. I have turned down about six offers for couch sessions, and John has paid for about six couch sessions.

As if I hadn't figured it out, John explains that this is his problem with the nudie bar. He can't say 'no'.

Can't say 'no'? That's my favorite part!!!!

So, anyway, He is out of money, and wants to go hit the ATM for more cash. I tell him don't worry about this dance, I will take it from ya. The gal won't care.

Done deal. I tell her I will be taking the couch dance, as John needs to sit this one out.

So, session is over, and I return to the table, to find that John has gone ahead and visited the ATM and accepted the next dance, due in a couple of minutes.

Another hour goes by, and John is again out of cash, and ready to go back to the ATM. And again, has a dance ordered up.

This is an hourly special, where you get a t-shirt with the dance. So that's good for me. I tell him that I will take this one (He already has a t-shirt from an hour ago.) and he likes the idea. he wants to stop spending all his money.

Mind you, the girls like to get someone lined-up for the specials, as they bring all the girls out at once, and if they don't have anyone lined-up, they have to do a "door to door" style of requesting. Lots of turndown then. :)

So, as the girls come out and get introduced, the girl that had gotten John all lined up comes to the table, and I inform her that I will be going with her, in John's place.

Again, money is money, so she doesn't give two s***s who it is.

So we get to our couch, and the first of two songs begins, and then ends.

Now, as the second song gets started, and I take my eyes off of her..... um... well... Just as I take my eyes off of here for a second, I notice that on the opposite wall, in another 'couch' is John and that same gal that he started the night chatting with.

Not only did he go to the ATM, but he only got one song for the money, instead of two, and with the least attractive girl in the place! Who was happily married!

And I didn't get to get my couch dance with the gal I had all picked out, either!

That's it. End of story.

I just dragged his a** out of there, and bragged about the joy of telling them 'NO'.

I don't think he gets it though.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-28-2009 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't think he gets it though.
    had to reduce your quote so that story didn't show up twice lol

Nudie bars are so fun but yet funny to me....and if thats a true story i'm sorry about your buddy i'm kinda the same about saying no but not at nudie bars

my first nudie bar was in North Dakota called "Whispers" lol and i get there and this is a company christmas party and my boss gives me a few 5 dollar bills to spend and so i'm sitting there with a huge grin laughing and this girl comes over tells me put the money in my mouth and she grabs my head and presses it against her breasts lol i couldn't help but laugh after words, i was a kid at a candy store that night.

But toward the end of the night a Static-X song came on (metal band) and i said "who ever strips to this i will pay in twenties". well a stripper was standing next to me in street clothes and was telling me it was her cd. so i talked to her for about an hour ending up giving her my number....that night someone called me but i was so drunk and tired i didn't know who it was cuz it was restricted....so i may of blew a chance to hang with a stripper lol

had to reduce your quote so that story didn't show up twice lol

Nudie bars are so fun but yet funny to me....and if thats a true story i'm sorry about your buddy i'm kinda the same about saying no but not at nudie bars

my first nudie bar was in North Dakota called "Whispers" lol and i get there and this is a company christmas party and my boss gives me a few 5 dollar bills to spend and so i'm sitting there with a huge grin laughing and this girl comes over tells me put the money in my mouth and she grabs my head and presses it against her breasts lol i couldn't help but laugh after words, i was a kid at a candy store that night.

But toward the end of the night a Static-X song came on (metal band) and i said "who ever strips to this i will pay in twenties". well a stripper was standing next to me in street clothes and was telling me it was her cd. so i talked to her for about an hour ending up giving her my number....that night someone called me but i was so drunk and tired i didn't know who it was cuz it was restricted....so i may of blew a chance to hang with a stripper lol
    Back in the day... I dated a couple of dancers. In fact... spent a couple of years living with one.

We would go through this cycle, where she would move a friend into the house, a dancer, be off running around behind my back, and, eventually, boot the friend for sleeping with me.

I think that cycle made it through three rotations, before she finally moved herself out, while the friend stayed with me. Lol.

If they dance naked for a living, then, more often than not, they are crazy like that.

Don't push it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast