Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: Thigpen to the Dolphins.........

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Thigpen to the Dolphins.........


    0 Not allowed!
    Tyler Thigpen has been traded to the Miami Dolphins for an undisclosed draft pick. ESPN reporting.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    kcmo
    Posts
    1,135
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    i would be suprised if it was higher then a 5th round. unless there are incentives.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Another CP/Herm guy gone...
    SHUT IT

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    A fifth rounder? So, basically, we traded Thigpen for Colin Brown... because that's apparently what we're going to get with our 5th rounders.
    What the f**k are you talking about? You don't know what pick we are getting, nor who we are getting with it, yet you can bad mouth the move already??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I hope it's at least a fourth rounder and that they give us back the pick we gave up for those so called O-linemen. Good luck, Thiggy!


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    What the f**k are you talking about? You don't know what pick we are getting, nor who we are getting with it, yet you can bad mouth the move already??
    Easy killer. I'm "bad mouthing" the Colin Brown pick... as I've done since it was made.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Easy killer. I'm "bad mouthing" the Colin Brown pick... as I've done since it was made.
    No man its cool... Canada justs busts peoples balls instead of posting anything chiefs related. Maybe he just cant think of any thing else to say. Enlightening stuff though!!! He really is a chief badass!
    GO CHIEFS!!!

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    No man its cool... Canada justs busts peoples balls instead of posting anything chiefs related. Maybe he just cant think of any thing else to say. Enlightening stuff though!!! He really is a chief badass!
    Go f**k yourself. I was asking why our future pick is gonna be a bust already since we dont know ANYTHING about it. Thanks for coming out to babysit though a$$hole.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Are anger management classes part of your free health care up there? Plus I said that all of the profanity and calling people stupid is really enlightening stuff... I know I for one feel very fortunate to read all of the intelligent stuff you say!!!

    GO CHIEFS!!!

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    Are anger management classes part of your free health care up there? Plus I said that all of the profanity and calling people stupid is really enlightening stuff... I know I for one feel very fortunate to read all of the intelligent stuff you say!!!

    Does it upset you that I disagee with people talking
    sh!t? I didn't know that a swear word would hurt your poor delicate feelings. Im not sure if you know this, but there is an ignore button. Feel free to use it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Does it upset you that I disagee with people talking
    sh!t? I didn't know that a swear word would hurt your poor delicate feelings. Im not sure if you know this, but there is an ignore button. Feel free to use it.
    Hes got a point here fellas. If you don't like the stuff he says, ignore him, simple as that.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Possible Other Dolphins Who Could Go To The Chiefs...
    By Xeticus in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 01:09 PM
  2. KCChiefs.com : Chiefs-Dolphins Postgame Comments - QB Tyler Thigpen
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 06:50 PM
  3. Chiefs vs Dolphins...
    By jerhart in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:29 PM
  4. Dolphins WIN
    By McLovin in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
  5. More QB issues for Dolphins...
    By rbedgood in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 02:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •