Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thigpen to the Dolphins.........

Default Thigpen to the Dolphins.........

Tyler Thigpen has been traded to the Miami Dolphins for an undisclosed draft pick. ESPN reporting.

Canada you're a @#*&^% )(*())^%% and a #$$%%^^.
    I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Canada you're a @#*&^% )(*())^%% and a #$$%%^^.
    I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
    didn't hurt mine, but u might want to check with DMN. Hes very sensitive.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Fair enough. I know that this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just hate people getting jumped on for posting theirs. All you seem to do is call people out for projecting their feelings and ideas on a FORUM! But I will leave it at that and not turn this thread into an argument... That is the worst.

Unfortunately I cant remember the last chiefs 5th rounder worth talking about. hopefully we get some value but I wish thigpen well. These are dismal times... hard to optimistic. I think a win would help... haha

you know I am tryin to be passive... acting hard on a message board is the lamest most coward thing to do. Though it seems the good lord may have blessed you with a little extra brawn and skipped the brains.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    Fair enough. I know that this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just hate people getting jumped on for posting theirs. All you seem to do is call people out for projecting their feelings and ideas on a FORUM! But I will leave it at that and not turn this thread into an argument... That is the worst.

Unfortunately I cant remember the last chiefs 5th rounder worth talking about. hopefully we get some value but I wish thigpen well. These are dismal times... hard to optimistic. I think a win would help... haha
    I was jumping on someone who said that our pick was gonna be a bust. I find that hard to believe when we don't know what round pick it is, we don't know who is gonna be making the pick nor do we know who will be available to be picked. That is why I said something. If we are going to assume every pick is gonna be a bust then why watch this team? Its like saying you know we are going to suck forever without anything to back it up. I guess I am just one who is tired of hearing posts like this for 3 years.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

We could talk about Dante Hall Round 5 1998 draft. Best kick returner we have ever had.

Resident Celebrity

you know I am tryin to be passive... acting hard on a message board is the lamest most coward thing to do. Though it seems the good lord may have blessed you with a little extra brawn and skipped the brains.
    Real passive. Sorry I didn't get the McDonalds education that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    We could talk about Dante Hall Round 5 1998 draft. Best kick returner we have ever had.
    Yeah good call. I thought he was a fourth for some reason... I wonder if the pick is conditional to performance. If so that would could end up in our favor. With pennington all but done and henne and white not really able to cut it.. Thig could put up some great numbers in that offense. We may end up seeing a 4th yet.

Kind of sad to see him go but he seemed to be no value to us this year.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Interesting news to come home to. They were just talking about how Philly will probably let Garcia go again soon because the Eagles don't need 4 QB's. So I was thinking well the Chiefs also have 4 QB's and I wonder how long that will last. Then Thigpen is let go.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast