I have read alot and Heard alot of fans already talking that the chiefs are worse then they were a year ago. I could not disagree more. The Chiefs are 0-3 right now that is the truth but sometimes theres more to look at then just A teams record. Lets look at some things that have happend so far.

Game 1 at the ravens. The chiefs were tied with a much better football team then they are with 2 minuits left. Yes they allowed that game to slip away but if your compareing this to last years team this is not a step backwards. The chiefs lost a lot of tight ball games so if anything this team at the very least stayed even with last year.

Game 2 vs the raiders simply put the Chiefs should have won this game by at least 10 points. They OUTPLAYED the raiders in every aspect of the game. There Youth got to them. Young teams make dumb penalties thats what we saw at the home opener. Penalties are something we saw last year from this team also however there were not many games that the chiefs could say they should have won by 10 points or more. I belive that this is a slight improvement all be it the result was still a loss.

Game 3 at the Eagles. This was an embarrisment for the chiefs. But lets not pretend that there were not these games over the past few season. Last year the chiefs went to Atlanta and were embarrised. Lets not all pretend that the chiefs were In every game a year ago. The Bill embarrised the chiefs as did the Bengals in the final game. So I realy dont see this as an clear MAJOR step backwards when we are talking about a year ago. Yes its a step back but its not like this team was tearing it up the last couple of seasons.

The remaing games this season will truely tell If the Chiefs are a better football team. If the Chiefs could pull off a win or 2 against the 3 NFC east teams that would be a MAJOR step forward. Washington is the more likely win. As they do not look nearly as good as some thought that they were. I thought they would be much better and i didnt have them in the playoffs. But I think there is far to much doom and gloom going around about this team. Maybe i am just trying to be postive but its 3 games in. This team won 2 games a year ago. Its not a clear answer right now. Lets all just be patent and let the season playout. Then we can all jump off the bridge.