Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs workout Ex-Packers RT Mark Tauscher Today

Hybrid View

Default Chiefs workout Ex-Packers RT Mark Tauscher Today

Chiefs sign Pope, try out Mark Tauscher | ProFootballTalk.com

Yesterday they announced that Ryan O'Callaghan is the new starting RT ahead of Ndukwe and now they are working out Tauscher. Apparently this is not the Chiefs of old, were they just "hope" to get better. Personally, I like the fact that they are constantly looking to get better. Especially when the line is as bad as ours is.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Is Tauscher any good? The name sounds familiar. Maybe they should move Ndukwe inside to play instead of Goff, who is looking more and more like a bust each week. Or maybe give Alleman a shot.

jb

They are bound and determined to shore up this OL. I love it.

Yeah, I agree Coach. These guys will not stop until they get what they want, which is good football. People will just keep bad mouthing them as much as possible and these guys just keep workin away with ear plugs on.

Can you imagine what Pioli is gonna do with a FULL Off-season. Seems like we got Haley late and they were still studying the team when everybody else was signing players. Not to mention that all of the scouts were CP's guys. You can bet Pioli's guys have this off season lined up!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Tek, Coach, I agree, at least they are still trying. Tauscher is a hell of a lot better than what we've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Agreed on both accounts!

Better late than never...
    SHUT IT

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

stop gaps till next year. Somebody should slap clark,pioli,and haily along the side of the head for thinking our line willbe ok.
    We draft one olineman and spend next to nothing of our cap money on the oline when they saw last year it wasnt that good.
    Is poili not as good as we think judging talant or is our owner just cheap. Alittle bit of both i think.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    stop gaps till next year. Somebody should slap clark,pioli,and haily along the side of the head for thinking our line willbe ok.
    We draft one olineman and spend next to nothing of our cap money on the oline when they saw last year it wasnt that good.
    Is poili not as good as we think judging talant or is our owner just cheap. Alittle bit of both i think.
    I think being in that silly pistol spread offense last season made our offensive line look a lot better than it was. Before Thigpen took over our QBs were being sacked left and right, and then we changed to a shotgun offense with a mobile QB, so we didn't give up many sacks.

Of course, the coach and GM of all people should know this regardless of whether they're new or not, but for whatever reason it seems like they didn't. I mean, are any of us actually surprised that our line is so bad?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast