Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, Let's have some fun with it

Default Well, Let's have some fun with it

Not that it's fun! But what's you're worst road trip loss that you had to endure in person? I've made so many walks of shame I'm not sure I can narrow it down. Pittsburgh a few years ago was pretty bad. Buffalo when we lost 14 - 8 or something. But the year before that we were up 14 in the 4th against Cleveland and somehow lost. I think the fans made it awful (Cleveland and Pittsburg fans are the worst), but that might have been my worst game ever. losses in Dallas, Denver, Houston & Miami all put be on a week long bender as well.

Oh, I forgot about the 9-0 start we had before losing in Cin. ugh. Have I ever seen them win on the road?????

I've never "road tripped" to a Chiefs game...unless road tripping to Arrowhead counts, haha. It does take me about an hour & a half to get to Arrowhead.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Takes me a change of plane in St. Lewis and a rental car to get to Arrowhead, and for some reason I call that a home game. Can't wait to get back.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Not that it's fun! But what's you're worst road trip loss that you had to endure in person? I've made so many walks of shame I'm not sure I can narrow it down. Pittsburgh a few years ago was pretty bad. Buffalo when we lost 14 - 8 or something. But the year before that we were up 14 in the 4th against Cleveland and somehow lost. I think the fans made it awful (Cleveland and Pittsburg fans are the worst), but that might have been my worst game ever. losses in Dallas, Denver, Houston & Miami all put be on a week long bender as well.
    Indianapolis for the Wild Card game, Herm's first year. Grandma's actually threw popcorn at us. Somone in our group got knocked walking to the White Castle. Two beautiful gifts by Ty Law and nothing....

I went to a Chiefs game here in Houston a couple years ago. The first quarter was pretty rough on us with people taunting us because of Medlock's missed field goals. The rest of the game wasn't much better... I guess the only good part was we were sitting behind the Chiefs bench so there were a lot of Chiefs fans around us.

Resident Celebrity

I have only had good experiences on the road...Denver! We won every game I went to. But I was called a name because they were chanting "We're #1" over and over - so while my hubby was in the bathroom, I got bored and chanted back "BUT WE WON!" they didn't like that :)

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I have only had good experiences on the road...Denver! We won every game I went to. But I was called a name because they were chanting "We're #1" over and over - so while my hubby was in the bathroom, I got bored and chanted back "BUT WE WON!" they didn't like that :)

lol thats pretty funny my bro was telling me a story that when he was in denver there was a family of bronco fans sitting in front of him and he got the little kids attention and made him do the dante hall X sign and his father saw and was like "what the hell are you doing!!"

But the chiefs fans i talk to from here who go to denver games say its horrible when they went. One of the guys told me people spit on them.

If you go to a game in Oakland, they'll throw stuff at you. True story.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I went to a Chiefs game here in Houston a couple years ago. The first quarter was pretty rough on us with people taunting us because of Medlock's missed field goals. The rest of the game wasn't much better... I guess the only good part was we were sitting behind the Chiefs bench so there were a lot of Chiefs fans around us.
    I was at that game. Season opener I think. Didn't we lose our top WR to a hamstring on the first play. Friggin Herm had us playing like garbage that day. Couldn't even get up for playing Houston.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast