Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How the Chiefs can beat the GIANTS

Default How the Chiefs can beat the GIANTS

Its going to be hard for the Chiefs to walk out with a W this sunday but that being said there are ways that the Chiefs can do it. There is always the saying any given sunday.

First Controll the Giants Running game. Make the Giants passing game beat you. Yes the Giants have Eli Manning but to me the reciveing core is not proven yet. They have had a good season so far but its for to early to say that Manningham or the Giants Steve Smith are great recivers. Make them beat you. Dont let the Giants get there ball control offense going.

Secound on the offensive side of the ball the O line has got to show up. Simply put if the O line does not show like they didnt last week the Chiefs have no way to win. I think with the Giants D that the Chiefs have to come out and be aggersive to open some things up in the running game. If the Chiefs can get a ball controll offense going then they have a solid chance to win.

Third most important STOP THE DUMB PENALTIES. Todd Hailey said in the Q&A today that in that part they went back to traing camp mode. That is probley the best thing to do. You have to cut out the mistakes you make. Dont beat yourselfs.

While it will be a tough game for the Chiefs if they cut out there mistakes and show up as a TEAM then there is no reason that the Chiefs can not be in the game and maybe even have a shot to win it in the end. I see the Gaints being Kind of like The Ravens and it could be a simular game. The Giants I think Right now have a little better D but there close. The Chiefs were tied with the Raves at 24 near the end. If they can learn from that game the chiefs could get win number 1. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

You're making it sound like the Chiefs actually have a competent team. Truth is that there's no way the O-line will be able to stop the Giants pass rush, or make holes for the running game.

There is one way we could use their pass rush to our advantage though. First off, Cassel needs to learn how to call a freaking audible. Then when he sees them at the line, change the play to either a screen or do a draw. That won't happen though.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You're making it sound like the Chiefs actually have a competent team. Truth is that there's no way the O-line will be able to stop the Giants pass rush, or make holes for the running game.

There is one way we could use their pass rush to our advantage though. First off, Cassel needs to learn how to call a freaking audible. Then when he sees them at the line, change the play to either a screen or do a draw. That won't happen though.
    I completely agree

Well, I suppose I should just post out my first thought, when reading the title, "How can the Chiefs beat the Giants"...that first thought being...PRAY!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Well I guess the smart-alecky answer would be: By scoring more points, heh!

I'm glad the Giants-Chiefs will be televised here. The Ickles have a bye week and they usually show NFC East games anyway since they are of interest to Philly fans. So it'll be nice to get to watch our Chiefs on my big screen tv instead of channelsurfing.net :)

And then hopefully the same for the Cowgirls and Deadskins the following weeks. Although I think Philly will be playing at 1pm when the Chiefs play Dallas. And since both would be on Fox, I guess that will be a miss, shucks.

A whole lotta luck....

Run the ball well.
    Stop the run.
    Win the turnover battle.

The same things coaches say every week, but they are so true.
    Chiefs in 2011

I Just don't see us not giving up stupid flags, nor the OL protecting. The Giants have a mean pass rush.

I still believe we can win, but its a long shot.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well, I suppose I should just post out my first thought, when reading the title, "How can the Chiefs beat the Giants"...that first thought being...PRAY!!

I was thinking more along the lines of swine flu.....

I was thinking more along the lines that we need a OC, that is the OC, and not the HC trying to be OC as a newbie HC, but that just me. But that might help.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast