Thread: OT- Chiefs lost over 700 lbs? Here's how alot did it.

Default OT- Chiefs lost over 700 lbs? Here's how alot did it.

There is a website that is completely free that was developed by the Celebrity fit club doctor Ian Scott. THe website www.50millionpounds.com is set up to help anyone lose weight including some of the Chiefs players. After I heard about it two and a half weeks ago I went to the site, signed up and started using the tools it gives you for free. Once again, the site will never ask you to buy anything, State Farm is sponsoring it and you can pick up a free pedometer pack at your local State farm office. I realize this doesnt apply to alot of you , but for those of you who need it like I do here's the best part, the site gives you a shopping list and a daily menu of normal foods you can prepare at home. In 16 days I have already lost 17 lbs!

I could go for a triple whopper about now.

Those shows where people have to lose astronomical amounts of weight deliver misinformation in my opinion. Losing more than 1-2 lbs a week is unhealthy and usually results in loss of muscle and a bunch of nasty loose skin. Being skinny fat isn't a whole lot better than being fat.

BTW the locker room is a better place to post stuff like this.
    Last edited by yashi; 10-02-2009 at 03:32 PM.

Losing 16 pounds in 17 days sounds nearly as unhealthy as being fat, King.

jb

I think it's great you're making an effort to lose weight & get healthier. :)

Be careful though when doing many of those lose weight quickly diets. I'm not sure what they have you doing, but if it's anything like that one DR's diet a few yrs back, that cuts out all carbs...that's not good. The heart especially needs some carbs most daily to function healthy. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I calculated me BMI and it claims I am obese. I hate those things, it doesn't factor that you might have alot of muscle.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The only reason I ve lost so much weight is because I was and am very overweight, Iam not watching carbs or any fad get thin quick diets, this is just healthy portions of healthy foods. I lost alot of weight the first week because I started walking a mile and 3/4 and I stopped eating fast food. I really appriciate those who took the time to remind me to lose weight in a safe manner. I have about 160 lbs left to lose and it will take time. The most important part of the website is it teached you to eat healthy and what size portions. Now I feel satisfied with a lean 4 oz cut of steak compared to previously eating fatty 12 to 16 oz pieces.

I like food. Big food.
    SHUT IT

Well, if I don't stop doing what I've done the last few nights due to stress...snacking while on the PC...I'm gonna find myself needing to diet! haha It's been a stressful week, lol.

I'm not buying no more baked Lays chips either, those things are addictive, & normally I don't like chips! haha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

<embed src="http://www.eo.nl/components/flashplayer/player.swf" width="380" height="285" bgcolor="000000" quality="high" wmode="opaque" allowscriptaccess="never" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="config=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eo.nl%2Fjongere n%2Fxnoizzflevofestival%2Fpage%2F-%2Fflashplayer%2Fconfig.esp%3Fid%3D10761224%26amp% 3Borigin%3Dembed"></embed>