Thread: Photos of me at Chiefs-Eagles game 9-27

Those are some pretty good shots! It looks like you had a nice view of the field.

I'm happy for you that the Chiefs played in Philly this season so you could attend the game, but sorry they lost of course.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Thanks Connie. It was a fairly nice view of the field but had we been in the lower level instead of middle, the players would have been more easy to discern on camera, of course. Plus we were at one goal end which isn't as nice as the 50. But it did make it neat when the action occurred on our side. And I was glad that both Chiefs touchdowns happened at our end.

Sorry again for the rather dismal quality of these pics. Others who have posted photos here of games they were at have posted such nice clear crisp quality pics. I almost feel bad for insulting the Crowd with the ones I submitted here. But hope that people will still think it was the thing to do because it's still neat to see pictures of the Chiefs games. :)

Great pics!!! Thank you for sharing!

looks like you had a good time bro ! Thanks for sharing !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    looks like you had a good time bro ! Thanks for sharing !

...This! :)

Awesome man, I really hand it to you for the courage it takes to go into enemy territory with your colors on. Philadelphia is probably not as bad as Oakland for that kind of thing, but I am sure it was not a friendly environment.

Not nearly as nice as the way Chiefs fans get along with our enemy at home.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I like the picture of you at the beer counter!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I like the picture of you at the beer counter!!
    Heh heh, as soon as I put that one on here I thought about putting in parenthesis something like (this one's for you Canada!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Awesome man, I really hand it to you for the courage it takes to go into enemy territory with your colors on. Philadelphia is probably not as bad as Oakland for that kind of thing, but I am sure it was not a friendly environment.

Not nearly as nice as the way Chiefs fans get along with our enemy at home.
    Yes I've heard apparently it's between Oakland and Philly for the ugliest fans. (No wonder, look at the ugly teams they cheer for!)