Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cassel looks confused

Default Cassel looks confused

This really sucks, Cassel looks very confused on the field. Is it him, lack of protection, or poor wr's that cant get open? I havent seen Cassel throw a good deep ball all year so far, does he not have the arm or is it play calling?

O Line sucks horribly!, and none of our receivers can hold on to a ball anyway!!

Im just gonna start telling myself that L's are really W's....

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by KCraised View Post
    Im just gonna start telling myself that L's are really W's....
    With that logic we have a good chance of going undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    I thought the o-line played better, but its still far from good enough..
    I agree with this. The O line played better than they have in the past few weeks. Cassel still can't make a decision regardless if he only gets 1 second of protection or 5 seconds of protection.

And get those friggin draw plays out of the play book!!!

And almost every first down they had Larry run into the backside of one of the guards.... sheesh... do a play action on first down once in awhile.....

And when you have first and goal on the 2... punch it in and quit dickin' around....
    And.......oh, nevermind... I'm just venting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    I agree with this. The O line played better than they have in the past few weeks. Cassel still can't make a decision regardless if he only gets 1 second of protection or 5 seconds of protection.

And get those friggin draw plays out of the play book!!!

And almost every first down they had Larry run into the backside of one of the guards.... sheesh... do a play action on first down once in awhile.....

And when you have first and goal on the 2... punch it in and quit dickin' around....
    And.......oh, nevermind... I'm just venting!!
    QFT!!! (Quoted for truth)

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    With that logic we have a good chance of going undefeated.
    Yeah, not like those crappy 16-0 Patriots....hey, this is really starting to work!;)

The team looks kinda lost, in particular our offense, but today I seen them find something. The fourth down plays and potential game ending rally shows the type of spark our offense has the potential for.

I can see some of the plays we are attempting which have been shut down so far as game deciders in our favor in the hopefully near future. Our boys just need to gel and work as a unit. As it stands they are still trying to establish an identity in my opinion.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Lol at you guys calling for Croyle over Cassel..
    Where were you the last 2 years??

Just get over it and accept the fact that this team is not a QB away from being a good team.

Wake up !!
    word...

NOBODY could look decent with this line...

Cassel is part of the problem just like the oline and Haleys playcalling. When he does have time to throw he holds on to the ball forever and ends up throwing a 4 yard pass. What the hell was with that 10 yard pass at the end of the game when it was fourth and twenty nine? I know you don't draw up 29 yard plays but at least throw it up and give your guys a chance to make a play on it. The 2 TD passes he threw were nothing but stat fluff from 1 and 2 yards.
    Yeah the oline is bad and Haley isn't helping by making it a musical chairs either. Pick your five guys and stick with them for more than a week.
    I would like to know how anyone could say the offensive line played better today? 5 sacks! And the worst part is that Albert who was one of the few positives going into the season suddenly looks terrible.
    Haleys play calling especially in the first half of games is just a slap in the face to the players. He calls plays like there is no hope of scoring points and his players know it. He only opens it up at all when the game has been decided already.
    I don't see any plan out there at all.
    I'm not going to give up on Haley yet but this team needs to start showing some kind of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by rcgamer View Post
    Cassel is part of the problem just like the oline and Haleys playcalling. When he does have time to throw he holds on to the ball forever and ends up throwing a 4 yard pass. What the hell was with that 10 yard pass at the end of the game when it was fourth and twenty nine? I know you don't draw up 29 yard plays but at least throw it up and give your guys a chance to make a play on it. The 2 TD passes he threw were nothing but stat fluff from 1 and 2 yards.
    Yeah the oline is bad and Haley isn't helping by making it a musical chairs either. Pick your five guys and stick with them for more than a week.
    I would like to know how anyone could say the offensive line played better today? 5 sacks! And the worst part is that Albert who was one of the few positives going into the season suddenly looks terrible.
    Haleys play calling especially in the first half of games is just a slap in the face to the players. He calls plays like there is no hope of scoring points and his players know it. He only opens it up at all when the game has been decided already.
    I don't see any plan out there at all.
    I'm not going to give up on Haley yet but this team needs to start showing some kind of improvement.
    I agree about all the troubles going on with this line, inconsistent/ineffective playcalling, and Cassell looking a little shook but I'm just saying that He's the least of my worries right now...

I'm not sure how many passing plays we're called today but 5 sacks, 7 hurries seemed like EVERYTIME he dropped back... not including all the times D-linemen went untouched on those stupid *** draw plays... if the first two problems can be fixed then I'm sure he can deliver as a solid QB in the NFL... he's proven that he can...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast