Thread: Too much TV time for Herm??

Default Too much TV time for Herm??

Am I the only one who has noticed (or maybe it is just in Canada), but every time I turn on the TV I see Herm. He is doing TV commercials for some clothing company, then he is on Hard Knocks and I saw part one of a two part piece on Herm and his everyday life today on Sports Center (which looked to me like Herm has a lot of downtime) I think it is great that the Chiefs are out there getting some TV time and recognition...especially since we got hosed with this years schedule...on the road to start and end the season and no nationally televised games, but is Herm spending too much time in front of the camera?? For a team that has a lot of questions going into the season our fearless leader seems to have a fair amount of time talking to everyone with a camera. He just seems a little more concerned with getting his face on TV than he does about getting his team into Week 1 shape and ready for the season. Again maybe it is just my perception, just wondering what you guys thought??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

hermmie is like a politian,talks all the time but says nothing.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

yeah....i have noticed that. "If you make them a better man...then u make them a better player"
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Its hard to say for me, they get alot of coverage down here locally
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Am I the only one who has noticed (or maybe it is just in Canada), but every time I turn on the TV I see Herm. He is doing TV commercials for some clothing company, then he is on Hard Knocks and I saw part one of a two part piece on Herm and his everyday life today on Sports Center (which looked to me like Herm has a lot of downtime) I think it is great that the Chiefs are out there getting some TV time and recognition...especially since we got hosed with this years schedule...on the road to start and end the season and no nationally televised games, but is Herm spending too much time in front of the camera?? For a team that has a lot of questions going into the season our fearless leader seems to have a fair amount of time talking to everyone with a camera. He just seems a little more concerned with getting his face on TV than he does about getting his team into Week 1 shape and ready for the season. Again maybe it is just my perception, just wondering what you guys thought??
    Well in fairness to Germ, the Hard Knocks thing was being taped while working, but everything else is pretty much true. IMO

"It's gon be ok." Don't worrky about Herm. "He's gon be ok." "We're gon be ok."

It always makes me feel better to have Herm tell me it will be ok.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

It's okayyyyyy!!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

If you say so Hermmy
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Hermy drunk on spotlight. :p