Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants 27 Chiefs 16

Default Giants 27 Chiefs 16

The Chiefs played slightly better then they did a week ago but they still have a lot of improvement. The Fumble on the opeing kickoff killed any chance of the Chiefs getting the early momentum witch is something they had to do if they were going to beat the Giants. The Giants took advantage of the Chiefs mistakes and were simply the better team. I do think there were some postives that the chiefs can take.

1st The D. The Chiefs gave up 26 points yes but the offense put them in a real bad postion. The Opeing fumble gave the Giants a real short field. The D was not outstainding by any means but overall they did not play bad. To me it seems like bend but dont break D is what the Chiefs play at times. They hold oppents to field goals.
    2nd Lj did have a couple of good runs. Against a tough Giant D that is a postive. I no thats a strech to say as a postive but with the current o line you got to get what you can take.

negitive O LINE. I think the Chiefs are at the point were they just need to blow up the o line and start from scratch. I dont see a single good thing about the o line. There is no way the chiefs will be able to open up the offense if the O line plays that crappy.

I also think that if Cassle does not show improvement next week maybe its time to put brodie in and see if he can do anything. Cassle is not to blame for the Chiefs Sturgles with the ball alone but simply put hes not getting the job done either. Its a move I think you have to at the very least try.

This is anther loss that the chiefs had some chances in. Any game you get 2 turnovers and play at home you have chances. But once again the chiefs could not move the ball and thats the killer. One thing you cant say this week is that hailey gave up. I no alot of people are going to blast his playcalling but to me it realy doesnt matter what play is called if the o line plays like they have.

BRING ON THE COWBOYS next week. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!

Switching to Croyle would make no sense at all..
    Cassel has been playing decent, all things considering.

Croyle is less mobile and made of glass, so why would you put him behind this o-line? Do you wan't to get away with murder or what? ;)

The defence is a lot better than last year, but we are still not getting enough preassure, and I don't understand why Pendergast doesn't react when we get beat by a single reciever.
    And here i mean:

Todd Heap vs Baltimore.
    Jackson vs Philly
    Steve Smith vs NYG

It seems to me like he just keeps the same kind of coverage despite those guys tearing us up, or is that just me?
    Last edited by brish; 10-04-2009 at 05:26 PM.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

You forgot a couple positives.

1. Game is over.
    2. 1/4 of the season is over.
    3. We dont have to play the Ravens, Eagles or Giants again this year.
    4. We didn't have a lead to get us excited only to blow it in the end.
    5. Brodie stayed healthy throughout the game, so far I haven't heard anything about him getting splinters from the bench.
    6. The Titans are still winless as well and had such high hopes after last year.
    7. Everything will go on as planned tomorrow and the world will continue turning.

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Switching to Croyle would make no sense at all..
    Cassel has been playing decent, all things considering.

Croyle is less mobile and made of glass, so why would you put him behind this o-line? Do you wan't to get away with murder or what? ;)

The defence is a lot better than last year, but we are still not getting enough preassure, and I don't understand why Pendergast doesn't react when we get beat by a single reciever.
    And here i mean:

Todd Heap vs Baltimore.
    Jackson vs Philly
    Steve Smith vs NYG

It seems to me like he just keeps the same kind of coverage despite those guys tearing us up, or is that just me?
    The move to brodie is just something to try, I no its a reach but at some point you have to try something. He play good against the ravens, and it could always light more of a spark under cassel it just something I would consider.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

1. Game is over.
    5. Brodie stayed healthy throughout the game, so far I haven't heard anything about him getting splinters from the bench.
    6. The Titans are still winless as well and had such high hopes after last year.
    7. Everything will go on as planned tomorrow and the world will continue turning.
    Thanks for this post...i feel i have a fresh bad attitude again...:p

1. Game is over.
    I needed this.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The move to brodie is just something to try, I no its a reach but at some point you have to try something. He play good against the ravens, and it could always light more of a spark under cassel it just something I would consider.
    Yeah we need a spark. Let Croyle start vs cowgirls...
    SHUT IT

Positive regarding O Line- They played better for the most part (IMO)

Negative regarding O Line- How many times did we see one of their linebackers taking a bead on Cassel without being touched?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah we need a spark. Let Croyle start vs cowgirls...
    I say we have Mark Bradley start at QB, he has a QB rating of 118.8, he hasn't been sacked or intercepted, he is 100% for completition rating, and he is averaging 26 yards per attempt.

I say we have Mark Bradley start at QB, he has a QB rating of 118.8, he hasn't been sacked or intercepted, he is 100% for completition rating, and he is averaging 26 yards per attempt.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast