Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

Default LJ's After Game Tweet

This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    I thought he did well today considering.. I also believe that he turned around instead of blocked, because he also looks for passes... its his job! If cassell had passed it to him and he was busy blocking - then we would have been mad about that!
    Yeah, he did have some very good runs.

Lj hasnt been the problem. he has looked a litle slower hitting the holes, but i think its because he cant trust the line.

WE HAVE GOT TO GET HIM MORE SCREENS!!!! I have seen him be very successful before and that opens up a lot of things. Lets stop being PREDICTABLE WITH LJ! THAT IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Yes he did stop running. Did he give up? meh you could look at it that way. Alot of receivers stop all the time to sit in coverage.. hell actually i just watched Hines ward do it against the chargers.
    Either way i don't think LJ gave up. Just mis communication.. happens all the time but since it was LJ we should probably have NFL.com put a breaking bulletin on their website that LJ sucks right?

I don't care if you guys like LJ or not but the constant b****ing about him and nit picking everything he does just gets seriously old. there are so many problems with this team and you guys call for his head after every game. it's ridiculous
    Agree.....at least he didn't fumble the first kick off.....just saying....just remember this isn't LJ's fault the O-line needs to step it up and block and we need to mix up our play calling its pretty easy to stop the run when everyone knows we'll run on first down

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    bull****. O line was terrible and when the o line blocked LJ got good yardage. It seems nobody knows how to use him. Get him involved with screens more so we are less predictable.
    So...we have a RB that can get yards when there are huge holes to run through. News flash...EVERY RB can run through huge holes!!

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    i can't help but laugh out loud at you people..... Guy tries to get us a win tries to fire his team up. Makes a bad block and you guys call for his head and tell him to STFU...
    If anything he was one of the bright points today. Get off the guys nuts already
    All 53 of his yards? That is what he did to help us win? He didnt block or do anything else. I think we all know whos lips are on his nuts.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    WE HAVE GOT TO GET HIM MORE SCREENS!!!! I have seen him be very successful before and that opens up a lot of things. Lets stop being PREDICTABLE WITH LJ! THAT IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!
    Yeah, get him to the outside and take advantage of his great hands and break away speed!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Losing the locker room.
    Pfft...

I don't think losing LJ is called losing the locker room. Pretty much par for the course with him. Get frustrated, and not really think about the consequences of what he is saying or doing.

I actually think there are still guys in the locker room buying in. Otherwise they would have just laid down in the 4th quarter. They were still trying to make plays. And did make some late.

I listend to 810 AM on the way home from the game and they had the interview with LJ where he said the problem with the team was "EGO". He would not elaborate and was very deceptive with his comments, but he kept putting them back on "the coach". I really think he was frustrated about the pass to Ryan instead of a run for the TD. I think he was referring to Haley having an "ego". He feels he is not getting the ball enough.
    "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer."
    -John Madden

LJ calling someone else out on their ego!!

Pot meet Kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, get him to the outside and take advantage of his great hands and break away speed!!

LJ's breathtaking performance so far this year, coupled with his ego statements to the media, may have landed this spitballer on the bench...
    SHUT IT

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast