Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

Default LJ's After Game Tweet

This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

Maybe they should cut LJ's a$$ this week.
    Might be the spark this team needs.
    As stated earlier, LJ needs to shut the F up.
    Chiefs in 2011

And find some new clothes. Did he really tie his shirt in a knot in the front like Daisy Duke? And the Cat in the Hat called, we wants his hat back.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    My biggest problem with LJ in this game was not his lack of blocking, it was his giving up on that crossing route he was runnng. Cassel placed a good pass in there that had Johnson continued to run, he could had a play on it.

We were lucky it was not intercepted.
    I am not a fan of LJ. I was hoping the chiefs parted ways with him in the off season. Fact of the matter. I thought he played a good game. zI think the message Haley gave LJ and the team last week in the 2nd half put that chip back on his shoulder. He was running hard, and had some really good blocks.

Unfortunately, he is the only play maker the Chiefs had playing, and the Giants keyed in on him on every play. They tried running the ball on the goal line, and it resulted in a 3 year yard loss. That is why Haley stopped running.

The Giants Defense is a top 5 defense. The offensive line is so pathetic, they were destroying Cassle and LJ just a second or two after the ball was snapped.

I think the EGO EGO EGO, thing is Lj back lashing at Haley.

Maybe he was referring to HIS inflated ego and basically calling the gentlemen? Lol

Living in seattle, being in the navy, on a submarine, I've noticed one constant with LJ. He can run, but not block or catch. We should have parted ways. HE's turning into Keyshawn with the "get me the damn ball". He's never blocked for the QB, whether it was in or out of the backfield. Remember the game a few years ago that was hyped to the moon LJ vs LT? Lt showed who the true TEAM player was. LT CAN block. LT can catch a pass over the middle, cause he's not worried about his smile or nails. If LJ would button his man-pleaser, and do his job, ALL OF IT, the fans would get off his back. However, if he keeps doing ole blocks.....
    Navy Nuclear Power Credo:
    We the Unwilling, led by the Unknowing
    and Ungrateful, do the Impossible.
    We have been doing so much,
    for so long, with so little
    We are now Qualified to do Anything with Nothing!

maybe i'm wrong here, but i thought the entire team (except maybe Flowers) had a terrible game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumanok View Post
    maybe i'm wrong here, but i thought the entire team (except maybe Flowers) had a terrible game.
    Yeah, but they arent calling out the Coach in public with childish comments on twitter.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

LJ... tweeted something... whatever...

I can't believe this thread is as long as it is. There's honestly not enough to talk about with this team right now to fill a Haley press conference much less keep a thread going for 5 pages...

I got nothin... LJ can say whatever he wants. This is America, after all. Besides, does anybody here really, REALLY think that it's going to make much of a difference one way or another???

EGO EGO EGO... there, now I'm worthless too. :sign0090:
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So...we have a RB that can get yards when there are huge holes to run through. News flash...EVERY RB can run through huge holes!!

All 53 of his yards? That is what he did to help us win? He didnt block or do anything else. I think we all know whos lips are on his nuts.
    They aren't even giving him descent holes to run through. He is better than most backs when he hits that hole because he has strength and momentum. He is actually faster than a lot at full speed. No quickness but fast at top speed. his stiff arm is what sets him apart.
    Last edited by kilobytes; 10-05-2009 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, but they arent calling out the Coach in public with childish comments on twitter.
    Who ****ing cares....at least he is HONEST!! I don't wanna hear the same BS I hear after every game from the average player. "We just need to take it a game at a time" or "I could have done better". You NEED conflict for change for the better. Ruffle some feathers and play with anger.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast