Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 94

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default LJ's After Game Tweet


    0 Not allowed!
    This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

    EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

    What do you guys think hes talking about?

    Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

  2. #51
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It's like i said before, people have a hard on for hating on Larry. He could rush for 2000 yards and people would still hate him, pay no attention to the 10 other guys on the field that suck, Larry should be able to do all thier jobs for them. I stick with my original statement.....jeesh

  3. #52
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    springfield mo
    Posts
    1,102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    It's like i said before, people have a hard on for hating on Larry. He could rush for 2000 yards and people would still hate him, pay no attention to the 10 other guys on the field that suck, Larry should be able to do all thier jobs for them. I stick with my original statement.....jeesh
    None of the other 10 guys are whining like little b!tc#es.
    I'll stick with my original statement.....LJ needs to shut the F up.
    Chiefs in 2011

  4. #53
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    None of the other 10 guys are whining like little b!tc#es.
    I'll stick with my original statement.....LJ needs to shut the F up.
    I don't recall him whining about anything this year except indirectly about the goal line plays which were terrible btw. But he should be pissed for not being able to run it in 1st and goal.........I would. Someone has got to be honest.......................and I think people like you should shut the F up about LJ

  5. #54
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Who ****ing cares....at least he is HONEST!! I don't wanna hear the same BS I hear after every game from the average player. "We just need to take it a game at a time" or "I could have done better". You NEED conflict for change for the better. Ruffle some feathers and play with anger.
    OK, sounds like TO. Say whatever you want. It iwll have no repercussions. Need conflict, how well has that worked out for LJ so far? LJ needs to retire. He clearly is not interested in football anymore.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #55
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I don't recall him whining about anything this year except indirectly about the goal line plays which were terrible btw. But he should be pissed for not being able to run it in 1st and goal.........I would. Someone has got to be honest.......................and I think people like you should shut the F up about LJ
    Hes the f**kin' guy who cant run it in genius.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #56
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ah, spirited debate!

    Although, admittedly, I haven't read the entire thread.


  8. #57
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ah, spirited debate!

    Although, admittedly, I haven't read the entire thread.
    I wouldn't if I were you Chiefster.. as I have read it... just move on from here!

  9. #58
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hes the f**kin' guy who cant run it in genius.

    kinda hard to run it in when they throw it 4 times in a row.

  10. #59
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    kinda hard to run it in when they throw it 4 times in a row.
    4th quarter, down 3 scores, ya think Haley might of been saving some time on the clock? there was 06:11 left in the game when we were trying for our 2nd score(TD) starting 1st and goal from their 6yd line. there was an incomplete then a penalty that put us back on the 11. I'm thinking it was for time preservation more than anything else. By the time we score we have burned just over a minute off the clock, 05:01 left in the game.


  11. #60
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,767
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    4th quarter, down 3 scores, ya think Haley might of been saving some time on the clock? there was 06:11 left in the game when we were trying for our 2nd score(TD) starting 1st and goal from their 6yd line. there was an incomplete then a penalty that put us back on the 11. I'm thinking it was for time preservation more than anything else. By the time we score we have burned just over a minute off the clock, 05:01 left in the game.
    No. Haley wasn't trying to preserve the clock because on the next offensive possession, he was still calling draws and middle of the field passes.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Statement about LJ's suspension
    By jtandcrew in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. Check out LJ's jersey in the stands!
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 11:55 PM
  3. LJ's Rap...No Fatlock BS!!
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
  4. What Is LJ's Market Value?
    By Cisco Kid in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •