Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

Default LJ's After Game Tweet

This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    No. Haley wasn't trying to preserve the clock because on the next offensive possession, he was still calling draws and middle of the field passes.
    did not get to see the game, but yeah, the last possession looks ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    kinda hard to run it in when they throw it 4 times in a row.
    I see...when Herm was here it was too much run run run, now it too much pass pass pass. I guess some will complain no matter what, fact is LJ is around 2.5 yards per carry and the best reason anyone can give as to why he should get more is that he was good in 2007. Well this is 2009 and LJ has done nothing again. I know, I know...as soon as they give him the ball he will get 2 yards and blame the O line. Then when they pass the ball he will complain about the coaches EGO. Then when we throw him a screen he will flat out drop it and that will be the ball boys fault and then when he misses a block it will be the strength and conditioning coaches fault. Wake up man....LJ is a whiner that has brought nothing to the table in the last 2 seasons.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I see...when Herm was here it was too much run run run, now it too much pass pass pass. I guess some will complain no matter what, fact is LJ is around 2.5 yards per carry and the best reason anyone can give as to why he should get more is that he was good in 2007. Well this is 2009 and LJ has done nothing again. I know, I know...as soon as they give him the ball he will get 2 yards and blame the O line. Then when they pass the ball he will complain about the coaches EGO. Then when we throw him a screen he will flat out drop it and that will be the ball boys fault and then when he misses a block it will be the strength and conditioning coaches fault. Wake up man....LJ is a whiner that has brought nothing to the table in the last 2 seasons.
    Whatever man, again you see what you want to see and it shows horribly. You responded to a comment with an ahole remark "genius" and was wrong about the context. Someone tries to point out your failure and you once again go off on a different tyrant that has nothing to do at all about the comment you quoted. We get it, despite your sig, you hate LJ and the whole teams failures are his fault. Blah Blah Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    kinda hard to run it in when they throw it 4 times in a row.
    LJ doesn't have that initial burst like he use to have. He played better back when he was spitting on and beating up women. If LJ was my best running option, I'd throw it too. I'm tired of the guy running into a blocker and falling down, or just heading straight to the sideline. Everybody wants to blame the offensive line. I blame George Bush. I'm surprised LJ is still on this roster.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    LJ doesn't have that initial burst like he use to have. He played better back when he was spitting on and beating up women. If LJ was my best running option, I'd throw it too. I'm tired of the guy running into a blocker and falling down, or just heading straight to the sideline. Everybody wants to blame the offensive line. I blame George Bush. I'm surprised LJ is still on this roster.
    Beating up women.... my ****ing ***.............
    You can't even touch someone these days without getting sued or without going to court... Spitting on someone is wrong but VERY minor. Whoopty doo..

The o line is terrible. I see AP do the same thing when the O line doesn't block well every now and then but with our O line its most of the time. All HB's are overrated but come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hes the f**kin' guy who cant run it in genius.
    They tried running once and it was a terrible call to the right side where nothing but defenders were...Terrible play calling. Why would you pass it at the one 3 out of 4 times? And why wouldn't you call a run right behind Waters and Albert especially if all the defenders were lined up on the right??? You are putting too much blame on LJ.

Chiefs 2009 MVP........Succop!

Quote Originally Posted by LargoChief View Post
    Chiefs 2009 MVP........Succop!

Feh...

2009 Chiefs MVP- Colquitt!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Feh...

2009 Chiefs MVP- Colquitt!!!!!!
    according to Haley he needs to be better too because "some of his kicks are not pretty" but they worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    They tried running once and it was a terrible call to the right side where nothing but defenders were...Terrible play calling. Why would you pass it at the one 3 out of 4 times? And why wouldn't you call a run right behind Waters and Albert especially if all the defenders were lined up on the right??? You are putting too much blame on LJ.
    I am putting the blame on the guy who gets paid to take the blame. How many times did LJ ever come out and give credit to his O line when they were good? So when he ges no yards its a bad playcall, or poor o line. Does LJ deserve any criticism? He sure can dish it out but it seems people really get bent outta shape when he had to take it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast