Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default LJ's After Game Tweet


    0 Not allowed!
    This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

    EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

    What do you guys think hes talking about?

    Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

  2. #81
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Are you serious? Grow up. I am done with you and your hatred. Oh by the way, not only is "Go off on a different tyrant" a proper sentence, the rest of the sentence is too, "genius". Here's a tip, try reading the entire post carefully. Maybe twice if needed.
    Did I f**k your mother or something? Why are you so pissed off at me? Cause I don't like LJ? Dont fo off on some crazy tirade....oh I mean tyrant!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #82
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I don't think putting charles in would work.....charles comes in people aren't thinking run then he gets like 5 carries and about and gets a good YPC....but then you put him in there for about 30 touches then you'll see his YPC go down. It is the O-lines fault....yes LJ is a cry baby but this o-line sucks....half the time i see a defender in the backfield within a second
    Exactly! Thats why Charles YPC is so high. Put him in as a starter and the numbers will go down...plus we risk more turnovers.

  4. #83
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Are you serious? Grow up. I am done with you and your hatred. Oh by the way, not only is "Go off on a different tyrant" a proper sentence, the rest of the sentence is too, "genius". Here's a tip, try reading the entire post carefully. Maybe twice if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Whatever man, again you see what you want to see and it shows horribly. You responded to a comment with an ahole remark "genius" and was wrong about the context. Someone tries to point out your failure and you once again go off on a different tyrant that has nothing to do at all about the comment you quoted. We get it, despite your sig, you hate LJ and the whole teams failures are his fault. Blah Blah Blah.
    First, I have to guess that "tirade" was the word you intended here. If not, then you have probably strayed from the meaning of the word "Tyrant".

    Secondly, attacking grammar? Really?

    Thirdly... I no more blame LJ for his recent performances than I credit him for his performances in '05 and '06. Which isn't much.

    However, his display of poor attitude has been appearent from the beginning, with little relief.

    Maybe he is growing up, and a good o-line and offense would actually get him where I think he should be. (The endzone)

    If we can't give him that, then where he should be is on another team.

  5. #84
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Such silly reasoning. Charles YPC didn't go down in the only game he's ever had significant touches. In fact it went up (5.9) and he had the first 100 yard game the Bucs gave up last season. He also had more touches per fumble than LJ.

    But let's keep doing what we're doing. It's obviously working so well.

  6. #85
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Such silly reasoning. Charles YPC didn't go down in the only game he's ever had significant touches. In fact it went up (5.9) and he had the first 100 yard game the Bucs gave up last season. He also had more touches per fumble than LJ.

    But let's keep doing what we're doing. It's obviously working so well.
    Thats typical to happen in your first few games. But once defenses realize you are a threat the YPC will go down especially with this Offensive line...

  7. #86
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Thats typical to happen in your first few games. But once defenses realize you are a threat the YPC will go down especially with this Offensive line...

    This is his second year, and he had a bunch of big plays last year. Why are defenses waiting to realize he's a threat?

  8. #87
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This is his second year, and he had a bunch of big plays last year. Why are defenses waiting to realize he's a threat?
    Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.

  9. #88
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.
    Dosen't it tell you something that you have to go back to 2005 stats to consider LJ a threat?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #89
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dosen't it tell you something that you have to go back to 2005 stats to consider LJ a threat?
    You mean 2006...
    lets see 2007 we were 4-3 and he was doing descent with a sub par O line then he got hurt during a game he was doing really well vs the Packers. Missed more than half the year. Missed some of last year and we had a ****ty o line and now he is back with one of the worst o lines of all time. We used to get LJ involved with everything now its just predictable which is why LJ has sucked. The other D knows he is still a threat waiting to breakout and if LJ gets going early then hes a big threat (which hasn't happened because we have been very predictable and the o line lets instant penetration almost every time). Hes the most well known threat of the Chiefs next to Bowe now. If they stop these two guys the Chiefs can't win is the other teams gameplan even though LJ hasn't been as good lately but thats mostly on the O line. We all know LJ is a good back its just his EGO! EGO....EGO.....EGO. Lack of confidence in his team and the O line.

    If we get him going early then he will run better because thats the way he is.

  11. #90
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    You mean 2006...
    lets see 2007 we were 4-3 and he was doing descent with a sub par O line then he got hurt during a game he was doing really well vs the Packers. Missed more than half the year. Missed some of last year and we had a ****ty o line and now he is back with one of the worst o lines of all time. We used to get LJ involved with everything now its just predictable which is why LJ has sucked. The other D knows he is still a threat waiting to breakout and if LJ gets going early then hes a big threat (which hasn't happened because we have been very predictable and the o line lets instant penetration almost every time). Hes the most well known threat of the Chiefs next to Bowe now. If they stop these two guys the Chiefs can't win is the other teams gameplan even though LJ hasn't been as good lately but thats mostly on the O line. We all know LJ is a good back its just his EGO! EGO....EGO.....EGO. Lack of confidence in his team and the O line.

    If we get him going early then he will run better because thats the way he is.
    I was just going by what you said about his 2005 numbers.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Statement about LJ's suspension
    By jtandcrew in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. Check out LJ's jersey in the stands!
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 11:55 PM
  3. LJ's Rap...No Fatlock BS!!
    By DrunkHillbilly in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 11:37 AM
  4. What Is LJ's Market Value?
    By Cisco Kid in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 07:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •