Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hermie on ESPN NFL Live

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Hermie on ESPN NFL Live

On NFL Live Hermie just called the upset of the week, said the Chiefs were going to beat the Cowgirls. Wow Hermie speaking out FOR this team. He!! has frozen over, looks like a good week to start the winning.

Wow. Note if you think Herm is a bad head coach and analyst, you should have heard him doing the color commentary for the Eagles in preseason.

You know in some ways I would have rather he picked the Cowboys... then we'd probably win.

as long as hes not on the chiefs sidline i dont care lol

I really don't think Herm is a bad coach. Dick Vermeil left us with old retiring players. Herm got us to the playoffs with those players and then some retire and now we are in a rebuilding process. KC killed Herm. But I think he makes a better scout than coach. Has been good with drafts (according to analysts they just haven't done much yet). Gotta love Herms personality and I hope this is the upset of the week.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    I really don't think Herm is a bad coach. Dick Vermeil left us with old retiring players. Herm got us to the playoffs with those players and then some retire and now we are in a rebuilding process. KC killed Herm. But I think he makes a better scout than coach. Has been good with drafts (according to analysts they just haven't done much yet). Gotta love Herms personality and I hope this is the upset of the week.
    Most of hermmie draft picks arent even on the team anymore. When a coach comes out and says any points scored over 25 is arena football than your offense is in trouble.
    I`ll take dickies attacking offense anyday over hermanator the offensive termenator anyday.
    Dickie just couldnt pick Dc`s worth a damn.Plus he wasnt a good draft scout.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

OMG, in a way, I don't want us to win now. Sad isn't it?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post

You know in some ways I would have rather he picked the Cowboys... then we'd probably win.
    I was thinking the same thing. I happened to catch this at work today when it happened. There was a list of 5 games and Herm was asked to pick the most likeliest upset of them and went with the Chiefs. He said Arrowhead is loud and will be packed. And that Dallas is coming off a loss to Denver. (Hmmm. Wouldn't coming off a LOSS to Denver make Dallas a little more dangerous this week? Just like the Eagles after getting routed by the Saints).

But yeah anyway I had mixed feelings. On the one hand I was glad he answered "The Kansas City Chiefs". On the other hand, considering it was Herm making this prediction kind of worries me more now about our chances!

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Not a good way to endear yourself here. Herm was a horrible coach, he could not prepare this team to win and he made bad in-game calls.

The fact that he picks us to win makes me nervous.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Not a good way to endear yourself here. Herm was a horrible coach, he could not prepare this team to win and he made bad in-game calls.

Well said
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

If he was horrible how come he has made the playoffs 4 times (yes he inherited a good team but you still gotta get them there)...He inherited an old team. I know we all hated the losing and we always look for a scapegoat but really he isn't terrible. I don't think he fits the head coach position but he really wasn't that bad. And example of a bad coach is Norv Turner. All the talent in the world and they can barely make .500, plus he inherited a 14-2 team that was arguably the best in the league, now there is no excuse. If Herm is terrible then Haley is too because our team hasn't been prepared the last few games. I think Haley is better but so far no change.

Definitely not saying Herm is any good just saying he isn't really that bad.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast