Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: LJ's After Game Tweet

Default LJ's After Game Tweet

This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    oh ya i forgot, if he would have read matt's mind, and blocked the inside safety instead of the outside conrner we would have won!!!
    Dude, he saw Cassel running, he looked back. It's not complicated, he started to block but he just didn't follow thru.

Typical him, he stands up higher than everyone else.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

lol he turned to catch the ball, sorry but it's hard to block with your back. Matt was heading toward the outside so LJ went for the cornerback, matt cut inside and LJ is supposed to drop the block he is on and run over to the safety and block him to?

Seriously your are nit picking for excuses to not like the guy and it's hilarious. No wonder why he doesn't like KC fans. Just like i posted above every good 3 qts he plays he misses one assignment and people are all over him. How many other people on this damn team miss assignments and are bigger problems then LJ's missed block.... But since it's LJ people single him out...

Funny

lol he turned to catch the ball, sorry but it's hard to block with your back. Matt was heading toward the outside so LJ went for the cornerback, matt cut inside and LJ is supposed to drop the block he is on and run over to the safety and block him to?

Seriously your are nit picking for excuses to not like the guy and it's hilarious. No wonder why he doesn't like KC fans. Just like i posted above every good 3 qts he plays he misses one assignment and people are all over him. How many other people on this damn team miss assignments and are bigger problems then LJ's missed block.... But since it's LJ people single him out...

Funny
    My biggest problem with LJ in this game was not his lack of blocking, it was his giving up on that crossing route he was runnng. Cassel placed a good pass in there that had Johnson continued to run, he could had a play on it.

We were lucky it was not intercepted.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Yes he did stop running. Did he give up? meh you could look at it that way. Alot of receivers stop all the time to sit in coverage.. hell actually i just watched Hines ward do it against the chargers.
    Either way i don't think LJ gave up. Just mis communication.. happens all the time but since it was LJ we should probably have NFL.com put a breaking bulletin on their website that LJ sucks right?

I don't care if you guys like LJ or not but the constant b****ing about him and nit picking everything he does just gets seriously old. there are so many problems with this team and you guys call for his head after every game. it's ridiculous

Yes he did stop running. Did he give up? meh you could look at it that way. Alot of receivers stop all the time to sit in coverage.. hell actually i just watched Hines ward do it against the chargers.
    Either way i don't think LJ gave up. Just mis communication.. happens all the time but since it was LJ we should probably have NFL.com put a breaking bulletin on their website that LJ sucks right?

I don't care if you guys like LJ or not but the constant b****ing about him and nit picking everything he does just gets seriously old. there are so many problems with this team and you guys call for his head after every game. it's ridiculous
    I completely agree.

Gotta find something to complain about, other than just how much we stink.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I pay LJ less mind this year then I ever have.

This is what he was trying to say, he just spelled incorrectly... Gimme some money... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-OCXV8Hch8"]YouTube - Eggo Waffle Commercial[/ame]

I thought he did well today considering.. I also believe that he turned around instead of blocked, because he also looks for passes... its his job! If cassell had passed it to him and he was busy blocking - then we would have been mad about that!

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    This is what he was trying to say, he just spelled incorrectly... Gimme some money...
    ]

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast