Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are we really that BAD and Far Away to be a Competitive team ?

Default Are we really that BAD and Far Away to be a Competitive team ?

I know many people won't like to get any comparations.

But just let's see the Lions .. they already got a WIN, besides they look such a better team than US.

His Coach really is makin' his mark, his Rookie QB is playing Ok, their D is that bad.

But are we that far away to turn this team competitive, I know it will take some time to clean up the mess that Hermie create, but hey just look at Lions .. Matt Millen was such a MESS himself and Rod Marinelli as a ****ty Coach.

But if we look how they look over this season so far ..

They are making a turnaround ..

I don't say Haley is that bad at all, but we should consider that at Arizona he got Warner, Boldin, Fitzgerald .. a decent O-line. But he has shown this year so many times a poor Offense Play callings.

We really need an O. Coordinator

Clancy IMO is that bad coach at "D" but we really need to get better players, get Pass rushers and make our DB play much better.

Also Casell's success at Patriots was part of Having Moss, Welker .. a Good O-line.

Damn .. I wasn't expecting a 10 wins season but at least 5 or 6 and show an Improvement.

By far I guess that best Haley era Addition has been our K Succop even he miss a FG .. he has rebound and probe he's a nice Kicker.

Bowe pissed me off today....i think i saw him drop 3 passes (i left the bar in the 3rd quarter). Our CB suck they can't cover. I don't think Flowers is a #1 CB, he's too small. Our D is just awful. we can't stop the run and don't forget before the denver game, dallas had 2 straight games of 200 or more yards on the ground soo i'm real excited about that.

That fumble by Charles really set the tone of the game. I was really REALLY pissed off on that personal foul call on Page.......BULL**** CALL!!!

I'll will stick with this team no matter what but god i want a win so bad......and being friends with denver fans does not help.....i hate to say it but denver looks good...but i won't say anything else about them til next week when they play NE.

The Chiefs have to fix a lot of things and thats going to take a few years

Don't fire your oc a week before the season starts, the three teams that did and their offensive rank out of 32.
    buffalo-26
    tampa-27
    kc-31

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Bowe pissed me off today....i think i saw him drop 3 passes (i left the bar in the 3rd quarter). Our CB suck they can't cover. I don't think Flowers is a #1 CB, he's too small. Our D is just awful. we can't stop the run and don't forget before the denver game, dallas had 2 straight games of 200 or more yards on the ground soo i'm real excited about that.
    You left the game too soon, both Flowers and Carr had some really spectacular defensive plays in the latter part of the second half. If they can play like that all the time, they will be awesome.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I agree that Thigpen was not at his best during pre-season...however, I don't think Croyle or Cassel really did a whole lot better either. I saw some promising plays from Cassel in pre-season, but that seems to have gone out the window now that season has started. This is all just my personal unprofessional opinion.

As long as Haley tries to run a conventional pro-style offense with this offensive line, the way they are playing.
    It won't matter who is under center, It was scary how many times the Giants' LB's got a shot at Cassel without even being touched!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123