Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Bowe Make it Through the Week?

Default Will Bowe Make it Through the Week?

After two dropped opportunities today and the way Haley is about players that do not play "his way" I wonder whether Bowe will make it through the week. Certainly, he didn't improve his chances of moving up in the depth chart, I saw Engram and Bradley on the field more than him today.

I thought we had a great weapon with Bowe and that he was a great receiver, but apparently it seems he is taking the Pollard path and will be released soon.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I saw his pair of drops and he was contacted on the play, as well as Cassels questionable passes on those plays. I don't think it will affect where he stands right now.

I don't see him being releasd either. He is too valuble just to give up. Hell he is better than Brady or Wade, or Engram...or Sean Ryan.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    After two dropped opportunities today and the way Haley is about players that do not play "his way" I wonder whether Bowe will make it through the week. Certainly, he didn't improve his chances of moving up in the depth chart, I saw Engram and Bradley on the field more than him today.

I thought we had a great weapon with Bowe and that he was a great receiver, but apparently it seems he is taking the Pollard path and will be released soon.
    Are you insane? Bowe is one of the better WR in the league. Cassel is just inaccurate and makes poor decisions NO MATTER how well protected.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Are you insane? Bowe is one of the better WR in the league. Cassel is just inaccurate and makes poor decisions NO MATTER how well protected.
    Then why is he not playing? If he is one of the better receivers, why is he only getting two to three looks a game and playing in. He has only started 2 games, though I know he was injured in one of those supposedly.

Maybe he will start being used more, but if he is one of the best receivers in the league, I would have expected him to be used more.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Is the hammy 100%?

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Then why is he not playing? If he is one of the better receivers, why is he only getting two to three looks a game and playing in. He has only started 2 games, though I know he was injured in one of those supposedly.

Maybe he will start being used more, but if he is one of the best receivers in the league, I would have expected him to be used more.
    And I would expect the Offensive Coordinator of a Super Bowl team to be able to call plays to stay competitive. I would expect when a team dominates in the stats that they win the game. I would expect getting a head coach who is from the Offensive side of the ball to make the Offense better and we would be struggling on Defense if anything.

On this team right now there are a lot of things that aren't up to expectations.

Haleys way is f**king weird, and starting to annoy me. The problem is the team plays a different way every time. They haven't seemed to build on their successes.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I know Charles fumbled the opening kick... but it doesn't really make sense to not use him the rest of the game because of that. He had 2 carries for 24 yards and LJ had just 2.9 yards a carry.

I think Haley goes too far to punish players, even if it means it's going to hurt the team's chances of winning. I understand making a point, but you also have to show some faith in your players if you want them to get behind you as a coach.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I saw his pair of drops and he was contacted on the play, as well as Cassels questionable passes on those plays. I don't think it will affect where he stands right now.

I don't see him being releasd either. He is too valuble just to give up. Hell he is better than Brady or Wade, or Engram...or Sean Ryan.

If bowe is such a great WR he should of caught those passes....Bowe should of caught those passes ...he is pissing me off when he drops passes. I wouldn't be surprised if he left we already got rid of TG and i know our team would be a little bit better when him on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    If bowe is such a great WR he should of caught those passes....Bowe should of caught those passes ...he is pissing me off when he drops passes. I wouldn't be surprised if he left we already got rid of TG and i know our team would be a little bit better when him on the field.
    Even the best guys drop balls every now and then. Moss, Welker, Fitzgerald, Rice...D Bowe is fairly young still, and I still don't believe this offense is queued up yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast