Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Bowe should man up

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Bowe should man up


    0 Not allowed!
    What the heck has he done this year? The guy has to be slouching out there, hell even Sean Ryan looks better than Bowe...

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He made a catch for a first down on a critical fourth down play.

    Just sayin.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    673
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well they are hardly ever using him wth. Also he is covered very well because he is the only receiver we have.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Well they are hardly ever using him wth. Also he is covered very well because he is the only receiver we have.
    I disagree- I think both Bradley and Wade are good receivers, but our offense is in such a state of disaster right now, nothing's going to look right.

    Bradley owns the teams longest catch, and Wade has as many TDs as Bowe. Heck- have you checked out Sean Ryan lately? Bowe is certainly not the only receiver on the team.

    jb

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    and he is covered very well! The other teams know that he can be amazing! My question is why didn't they pass to wade today?

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    and he is covered very well! The other teams know that he can be amazing! My question is why didn't they pass to wade today?
    I think they did once for a TD late in the game.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think they did once for a TD late in the game.
    Yes they did and he brought me a whole 6 pnts in FF. But he only got 8 yards total - pretty weak. I think he can do it... this team is only consistent with losing and the play calls and schemes are very inconsistent.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Yes they did and he brought me a whole 6 pnts in FF. But he only got 8 yards total - pretty weak. I think he can do it... this team is only consistent with losing and the play calls and schemes are very inconsistent.
    Yeah, it seems that the only thing they are doing with consistency is losing. I know people feel as if we run at the wrong times but I feel like Haley calls running plays when he does to try to keep Cassel upright because we simply cannot pass block very well (not that we can run block any better), and I still think that Cassel hangs on to the ball too long. However, I would rather see him take a sack then throw a pick.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah, it seems that the only thing they are doing with consistency is losing. I know people feel as if we run at the wrong times but I feel like Haley calls running plays when he does to try to keep Cassel upright because we simply cannot pass block very well (not that we can run block any better), and I still think that Cassel hangs on to the ball too long. However, I would rather see him take a sack then throw a pick.
    We are not even seeing him pass enough to know though... I say give him the chance to prove himself. Haley keeps switching and changing too much to give anyone the chance.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Miles City, Montana
    Posts
    1,561
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 108

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think when i saw bowe being thrown too he only had one man on him.....he just can't catch

Similar Threads

  1. Bowe ROY
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 08:07 AM
  2. The Bowe Show!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 02:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •