Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowe should man up

Default Bowe should man up

What the heck has he done this year? The guy has to be slouching out there, hell even Sean Ryan looks better than Bowe...

He made a catch for a first down on a critical fourth down play.

Just sayin.

Well they are hardly ever using him wth. Also he is covered very well because he is the only receiver we have.

and he is covered very well! The other teams know that he can be amazing! My question is why didn't they pass to wade today?

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    and he is covered very well! The other teams know that he can be amazing! My question is why didn't they pass to wade today?
    I think they did once for a TD late in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I think they did once for a TD late in the game.
    Yes they did and he brought me a whole 6 pnts in FF. But he only got 8 yards total - pretty weak. I think he can do it... this team is only consistent with losing and the play calls and schemes are very inconsistent.

Yes they did and he brought me a whole 6 pnts in FF. But he only got 8 yards total - pretty weak. I think he can do it... this team is only consistent with losing and the play calls and schemes are very inconsistent.
    Yeah, it seems that the only thing they are doing with consistency is losing. I know people feel as if we run at the wrong times but I feel like Haley calls running plays when he does to try to keep Cassel upright because we simply cannot pass block very well (not that we can run block any better), and I still think that Cassel hangs on to the ball too long. However, I would rather see him take a sack then throw a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yeah, it seems that the only thing they are doing with consistency is losing. I know people feel as if we run at the wrong times but I feel like Haley calls running plays when he does to try to keep Cassel upright because we simply cannot pass block very well (not that we can run block any better), and I still think that Cassel hangs on to the ball too long. However, I would rather see him take a sack then throw a pick.
    We are not even seeing him pass enough to know though... I say give him the chance to prove himself. Haley keeps switching and changing too much to give anyone the chance.

We are not even seeing him pass enough to know though... I say give him the chance to prove himself. Haley keeps switching and changing too much to give anyone the chance.
    I only got to see the last half of the fourth quarter, so I will absolutely take your word for it. :)

We gotta get another car so that the boys and I can come straight home after church instead of getting hustled into going to the store right afterward by the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    Well they are hardly ever using him wth. Also he is covered very well because he is the only receiver we have.
    I disagree- I think both Bradley and Wade are good receivers, but our offense is in such a state of disaster right now, nothing's going to look right.

Bradley owns the teams longest catch, and Wade has as many TDs as Bowe. Heck- have you checked out Sean Ryan lately? Bowe is certainly not the only receiver on the team.

jb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast