Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Denver really this good??

Default Is Denver really this good??

Ok so Dallas had the third best offense in the league going into the game with denver and denver shut them down in 2nd half.........while the chiefs losing if painful just the fact that denver has the same thing we do (rookie head coach new head coach) they are playing WAY better.......

now yes their first 3 games walks in the park (cincy should have won and they didn't **** around with oak.) dallas is a legit win. Now i won't say "yep best team" until next week when they play NE but if they do beat NE and do it in a good fashion then i will say they are good.

they will be lucky to win 4 more games the rest of the season. there next four are -pats, at chargers,at ravens, steelers,
    they also still have games vs. giants, colts and eagles.

I'm amazed at how they've done this year too, where we get bad breaks and calls they get the opposite. I can't wait until this changes, it's frustrating.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Their defense is surprising!

I think their good.

No. I hate the Broncos more than any other team. I don't think they are great at all. Dallas is no where near the team that Philly or the Giants are...or the Ravens, Pats, or Steelers.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

After 1 game I thought they sucked.

After the 2nd, I thought they were a bit lucky, with a decent defense.

After 3, I'm starting to give them some props and their defense definitely seemed solid though they hadn't beaten anyone impressive.

But I don't question any 4-0 team. The fact is that they're pretty good. Their defense is excellent and offense isn't making any mistakes. They made a seamless transition to the 3-4, unlike us. They just held the #1 rushing team that was averaging over 200 yards a game to about 75. I think they're a "pretty good" team that seems to be catching a ton of lucky breaks as well.

I wish we were in their shoes and they in ours right now...

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

until the cowgirls win they havent played anyone yet. And Dallas isnt what their hype is.
    I think they are better than i thought they wouldbe but i`ll wait till later to judge.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

While the Chiefs have a Tougher early schedule the Broncos opend with there lighter schedule. They are going to find a tough time getting more wins outside of Oakland.

They have a very good defense, who picked up the play in the second half yesterday.

If you look at the players on defense. They have some big play guys out there. People who will make a difference.

You look at the Chiefs and there is no one except poor Ole Mike Vrabel. Poor guy... I don't think he deserves this...

We have some potential, but they are very green....Flowers is close to being that guy, but was still burnt bad yesterday.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast