Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Denver really this good??

Default Is Denver really this good??

Ok so Dallas had the third best offense in the league going into the game with denver and denver shut them down in 2nd half.........while the chiefs losing if painful just the fact that denver has the same thing we do (rookie head coach new head coach) they are playing WAY better.......

now yes their first 3 games walks in the park (cincy should have won and they didn't **** around with oak.) dallas is a legit win. Now i won't say "yep best team" until next week when they play NE but if they do beat NE and do it in a good fashion then i will say they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    until the cowgirls win they havent played anyone yet. And Dallas isnt what their hype is.
    I think they are better than i thought they wouldbe but i`ll wait till later to judge.
    What's their hype? They were picked to finish 3rd or 4th in the NFC east. If that's hyping a team up then I don't want to see how they show a team no respect.

The broncos played well enough to beat the Cowboys and all the rest of their teams so far this season. When a team gets confidence like that you never know how far they can go.

The Broncos are getting all the ****ing breaks and are getting lucky....THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR NO MATTER WHAT!!! THATS WHY I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANY OTHER TEAM! ****ing ****y *******s. But we will beat them. I see it happening just like last year. Last years win was epic and LJ showed up for 198 yards. He is a perfect fit against the Donkeys defense.

Im shocked they played so well.. I was sure McDaniels had ruined that team. I would have loved to see what had happened, if they had started with our schedule and not won a game yet. (Ok maybe Raiders..)
    I think things would have looked different. (As in a B. Marshall dramabomb) Right now McDaniels has the locker room, because they are winning and they are riding the momentum wave..
    Right now we have diddely squat.. Maybe this will change once we are not playing all the best teams..

I have to give props to their D though, they handled Dallas. Especially Dumerville impressed me, he can play..

It pisses me off though.. It's the freakin' Donkeys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fmart322 View Post
    What's their hype? They were picked to finish 3rd or 4th in the NFC east. If that's hyping a team up then I don't want to see how they show a team no respect.

The broncos played well enough to beat the Cowboys and all the rest of their teams so far this season. When a team gets confidence like that you never know how far they can go.
    The Broncos were picked to finish 3rd or 4th in division and now they're atop it without a loss. Preseason picks don't mean squat, Denver stopped a talented Dallas team. Allbeit they've had a bit of luck on their side, pulling off the Cincy miracle and coming back from 10-0 yesterday. As much as I hate Denver, Nolan deserves a lot of credit, 4-0 is something to be proud of, even if half the wins came against crap teams.

Oh, and I hope Denver stumbles with NE and finishes 0-12.

Go Chiefs!

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Fmart322 View Post

I agree, when an average team gets a few wins it builds confidence, locker room chemistry and provides a little extra spring in their step each week. If they start beating GOOD teams in the near future, watch out, they could end up being a steamroller.

I hate the Broncs as much as anyone but I've seen how teams like this can get on a roll and keep it going.

I predicted they would upest Dallas. Just had a feeling. But I think with these other games they have coming up now we'll see them come back down to earth.

I can't stand them but do give them credit for 4-0. But still not sold on them as being as good as that record. I still think 9-7 at best, and probably 8-8 again.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I predicted they would upest Dallas. Just had a feeling. But I think with these other games they have coming up now we'll see them come back down to earth.

I can't stand them but do give them credit for 4-0. But still not sold on them as being as good as that record. I still think 9-7 at best, and probably 8-8 again.
    I dont even think they will win 8 I mean you will always look good playing the browns and raiders. And i am not sold on the Bengals either.

um....hello :)

I'm a Denver fan firs and foremost (ducks).... But I am not here to talk any junk - I have always had a soft spot for the Chiefs too, as I lived in Kansas for a while as a kid.

I know...same division makes us rivals, but I gotta tell you, I am pulling for you guys - I want you to do well - KC always plays Denver tough, and no matter what we always have good games.

You guys are down and out now, but your schedule HAS been brutal - I truly hope your team can find a rythm soon.

I will take KC over the Dolts anyday ;)

Hang in there KC fans - it's gonna get better - your almost over the hump.

The Donks have not been tested, even the die hard Donk fans that I work with are sitting on pins and needles and are more than a little worried. They know it is just a matter of time before they are made to look like the team that everyone expected them to be.

They are playing the Patriots this weekend. Now the Patriots defense is not the defense of old, but their offense is still top-flight. We will see how this Broncos defense holds up as Brady and company start picking them off one by one.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

ok........the donkies beat the pats......didn't let the pats score in the second half.......orton hasn't made any mistakes(maybe one).......should be 4-1 (but a win is a win).....i hate denver.....out of all the teams that are 5-0 ....why did it have to be them its a horrible year to be a chiefs fan in donky country.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast