Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

Post Cowboys fan here for serious game discussion...

Hello Chiefs fans. I feel your pain. You all thought you were going to have a better team this year. So did the cowboys nation. I don't know if you guys watched yesterday, but if you did, you know that game on Sunday could be the first W for you guys. I would like to invite your posters to join us on our board for friendly discussion regarding the game this week.

I will refrain from posting a link to the board until I am given permission to do so.

Being a die hard cowboys fan has been very difficult for the last 13 years or so, and I am sure that many of you can relate.

I am not here to troll. Let me just say that. I look forward to a competitive contest on Sunday and hope for no injuries between our two teams. Cheers!

Highly doubtful that we beat the Boys. You never know though, the Rams did beat them last year.......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

well....if we don't win...it wont be because there wasn't some crazy Texas chick screaming and cheering for the chiefs!!!
    ....can't wait to get there!!!
    **ChiefsChick**

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Highly doubtful that we beat the Boys. You never know though, the Rams did beat them last year.......
    My point exactly. Without Felix Jones healthy our run attack just isnt what it was the first few games of the season. Since Romo cant hit the broad side of the barn I fully believe that you guys will hang in there with us.

I also believe that you will out coach us. Our coaching staff is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Whatever... I'm just happy I get to see the game on t.v. at home.

I love Dallas or Houston week here in Texas. That's the only time I really get to see the Chiefs. Although, it was pretty cool to see the game against the Giants last week. Two weeks in a row that I get to stay home and watch the Chiefs... idk what I'm gonna do!!... wait, yes I do. Bust out the Jack and get pissed off...

Just do what I did when I lived in Houston for 5 years.

Get direct ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar76 View Post
    My point exactly. Without Felix Jones healthy our run attack just isnt what it was the first few games of the season. Since Romo cant hit the broad side of the barn I fully believe that you guys will hang in there with us.

Touche. Ours calls 4 straight passing plays with 1st and goal on the 1, yet won't throw the ball on 1st down anywhere else on the field. We also run draw plays from midfield with no timeouts left and 1:00 left in the half. Fun times!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Touche. Ours calls 4 straight passing plays with 1st and goal on the 1, yet won't throw the ball on 1st down anywhere else on the field. We also run draw plays from midfield with no timeouts left and 1:00 left in the half. Fun times!!!
    Wow wasnt aware of those.... Its the bad coach bowl! LOL

Any word yet on if Dwayne Bowe is going to play in the game? He sure is a nice player that we passed on.

Just think, you guys could have had Barbie Carpetbagger instead!

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Just do what I did when I lived in Houston for 5 years.

Get direct ticket!
    Not paying that for THIS team. Let me know when they win a game and we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar76 View Post

I agree compleely, although we aren't very good right now I am happy as hell Wade Phillips isn't patroling our sidelines everytime they show him during the game he just looks lost and confused.

With that said Roy Williams,Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, your offensive line......i don't know on paper the cowboys should win....

Anyone up for a couple cowboy fans joining their arrowhead tailgate? Me and a lovely lady are arriving saturday afternoon, and mkaing the game sunday. We can bring food and drinks, but since we are flying in, no grills, tables, stereo, etc. Also wouldnt mind some suggestions on what to do after the game.
    Kris

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast